Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Century - Predator, Hawk IV, Falcon, Raven
Reload this Page >

Pics, Radio Setup for Predator Gasser?

Notices

Pics, Radio Setup for Predator Gasser?

Old 05-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Lins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics, Radio Setup for Predator Gasser?

Looking for some pics of the Predator gas helis. Curious what people are running for a radio setup too. Anybody have one of the condors yet? Thanks.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:17 PM
syclic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pics, Radio Setup for Predator Gasser?

I have a Predator Max (YS-91) and the Predator GS with the Zenoah G231. Both are great helis for 3D. In fact I was very impressed with the 3D performance of the Preddy GS/SE on the 231. I also know a fella who is using same gasser (Pred GS/SE) set up for carrying an 11 1/2 pound payload of camera and other equipment, using the stock 720mm blades and the same G-231 engine.

I did not get the big Condor because it was designed for just A/P use and not for 3D flying, and I wanted something that could do both.

I have used three Futaba 9250, 9251 and 9252 servos on the eCCPM system with the GY401/9254 and the GY601/9256 combination also. All work very well. Of course the 601/9256 works better then the 401/9254. But the 401 combo still will do most everything except not as well in fast backward or sideways piro maneuvers.