Notices

hawk pro upgrade???

Old 12-13-2007, 12:44 AM
ocava

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hawk pro upgrade???

i thinking to upgrade my hawk pro 37 with all cnc parts its a good idea??? is not too much weight for a 37 engine???will increase the performance of my heli?????
Old 12-13-2007, 02:18 PM
syclic

Default RE: hawk pro upgrade???

Why bother, for less money you can get the Century Raven 50 that will outperform a fully blinged (that includes all the items that come Stock on the Raven 50) Hawk Pro.

That being said, I do not know what radio equipment you are using, but the HAWK PRO is a very good heli and long enduring heli basically right out of the box. You have not indicated what radio, servos and gyro you are using on yours. I have found these (along with the stock muffler) are usually the items that will limit the performance of a 37 powered Hawk Pro. So if you are planing to spend money on it, this is where I would first look.

Better servos and gyros will also be with you a long time and can later be used in bigger and higher powered helis.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:28 PM
wak86

hmmm...i have question..i got my hawk pro..can i upgrade the size to become 50 size..if can upgrade the size,what part should be replace or anything should be change....

one more question..my hawk pro use OS 37 engines...what brand of fuel is good...i have using my fuel ,made by castor..is it good?..and one time when i hover the heli,the engines heat so fast...and one time..when i increase the throltle..the rpm going down..what should i do..any people can help me...
Old 01-10-2008, 03:13 PM
syclic

I always use a good 15% or 30% nitro heli fuel that is ALL synthetic oil (preferably 20% or more).