Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Century - Predator, Hawk IV, Falcon, Raven
Reload this Page >

109a fuel line to body install.

Notices

109a fuel line to body install.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:29 PM
Airman 01
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 109a fuel line to body install.

What up guys! I'm Back with the Agusta 109a runing with a hyper50. I want to install a fuel line from the body. Can or should I run the line from the header tank to the body or has anybody been there done that' who can point me in the right direction. Do'nt need any leaks or vac problem, what kind of fuel valve would work best. preciate it. Airman 01
Old 01-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Max_Power

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 109a fuel line to body install.

On my 109 I have a T fitting inside with the 3rd leg through a hole in the body with a bit of tube epoxied on the inside for support...there is a aluminum plug fitted in the tube outside the fuselage . I have a pair of hemostats with the end grips filed smooth and I just reach in a window and lightly pinch the line to the carb with them when I'm fueling or sitting with a tank full to avoid the annoying habit of spinning the clutch loose or bending a rod on startup flooded. Todd