Notices
Classic RC Pattern Flying Discuss here all pre 1996 RC Pattern Flying in this forum.

SPA East - West Shootout

Old 06-19-2018, 10:48 AM
PatternPilot
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SPA East - West Shootout

Hi All,

The SPA East - West Shootout is closing in on us!

We are going to waive the SPA $20.00 dues to fly in the sportsman thru Sr. Expert classes. Novice has no dues. Just pay the entry fee and come on out and give some classic pattern a try. Planes still need to be SPA legal, no pipes or retracts and cut off of 1979.
Go to seniorpattern.com for more info and watch the Facebook group for current info.

Old 06-21-2018, 10:02 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does that mean that if you are not a member of SPA, you are still eligible for any award and the points? Or are the awards and points just going to the SPA members?
Old 06-22-2018, 02:36 AM
PatternPilot
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frank,

I'm having awards for the pilots that are not SPA members. No points will be awarded either just like novice class for a non-spa member. We are trying to build the membership and let people try the upper classes of SPA without having to pay the Dues to fly a contest.

It would be great if ALL SPA members would promote and bring one new pilot to a contest.

s.