Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Club 40
 T-Shirts for Tuscaloosa Pylon Race at WAAM >

T-Shirts for Tuscaloosa Pylon Race at WAAM

Notices
Club 40 Discuss all Club 40 flying here.

T-Shirts for Tuscaloosa Pylon Race at WAAM

Old 05-29-2012, 04:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-Shirts for Tuscaloosa Pylon Race at WAAM

<span style="font-size: medium">Ok guys! Here is the pattern for the Tuscaloosa Showdown in T-Town T-Shirts. With logo on the front and the back.
They are $10.00 each for all persons participating in the Race (including starters, judges, scorers etc.), $15.00 for everyone else. These are regular T-Shirts.

<u>We also have Pocket T-Shirtsavailable. Some wanted pockets to put their glasses in. So they are available, however there will be no Logo on the front. Jamie said he will try and reduce it enough to fit or it may be different that what isdisplayed. ThePocket Tees are 13.00!
</u>

I need number and sizes. If you want a shirt email me at [email protected] to pre-order. You may pay by check, money order, or I can send you a Pay-Pal invoice so you can pre-pay and be sure you will have a shirt. We can arrange for you to pick them up or send them to you at a nominal charge (depending on how many). I like the look, you can thank Amber Wiesman (Jamie Wiseman our Club President's wife). Good job Amber!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your email please state how many, what sizes,how you want to pay, and do you want it shipped or pick up at the event. If you want it shipped please give me your full address.
</span>
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp43022.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	1767152   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lh18655.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1767153  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Ol31329.pdf (205.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 05-30-2012, 06:31 PM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: T-Shirts for Tuscaloosa Pylon Race at WAAM

Ed, thanks for taking this on. These will be some cool looking shirts to help with taking on those Texas guys.

Ok, I chatted with D2 yesterday and told him I want 2 of the XL shirts.
I made a couple phone calls this evening and Bos ( Randy Bosworth) says he wants 2 of the 2XL sizes.
Jim Andrews says he wants 2 of the Large size shirts .

Ive also got the webmaster of Birmingham RC to post the shirt announcement on the club website.

How and when do I need to pay you for mine ?
Thanks ,
John
Old 05-30-2012, 06:38 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Hey Ed, just forget the shirts I told you about !! I think Mr Mcgowin can take care of it ..
don't want to double up on our orders so I'm going to stay out of it ...
Dave
Old 05-30-2012, 06:41 PM
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

HUH???
Dave, you told me to ask around and see who all wanted shirts, right? And thats all I did and Im just letting Ed know about the others.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:51 PM

ORIGINAL: JohnMcGowan

Ed, thanks for taking this on. These will be some cool looking shirts to help with taking on those Texas guys.

Ok, I chatted with D2 yesterday and told him I want 2 of the XL shirts.
I made a couple phone calls this evening and Bos ( Randy Bosworth) says he wants 2 of the 2XL sizes.
Jim Andrews says he wants 2 of the Large size shirts .

Ive also got the webmaster of Birmingham RC to post the shirt announcement on the club website.

How and when do I need to pay you for mine ?
Thanks ,
John
<span style="font-size: small">Please send me an email with your order. Size and quanity. You can send me payment thru PayPal: my email address is my PayPal payment address. Or send me an order thru the mail with all your info with a check or money order to:
Ed Waldrop
210 Crestside Circle
Bessemer, Al 35022
</span>
<span style="font-size: medium">I need everyone who wants to order a shirt to please send me an email. The emails are being placed in a folder so we know who is getting what and who has paid and those who have not. It will make it tons easier for me to keep track of.
Thanks everyone!

This is for pre-orders only. There will be shirts the day of the event. However the pre-order system allows us to know how many shirts are needed and to help defray the initial outlay of funds. And most important that you get one.</span>
Old 05-30-2012, 07:01 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Yeah I know John !! I had give Ed an order for the shirts you told me you wanted !! I just don't want to double up on the orders !!
So you take care of your guys and everything will be fine !!!