Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Pylon Universe - RC Pylon Racing > Club 40
Reload this Page >

Harvest NARCA C40 Race April 26th

Community
Search
Notices
Club 40 Discuss all Club 40 flying here.

Harvest NARCA C40 Race April 26th

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 06:27 AM
Tbatt
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Harvest NARCA C40 Race April 26th

Guys, I'm not sure about the race on the 26th. I have been working looooong hours for the past two weeks and have not had time to get things organized. My starting clock is torn apart right now going through a complete rebuild and redesign that was supposed to be finished before my work crunch hit. Parts hold up kept me from completing the rebuild.

Depending on how much catching up I get done this weekend will determine if I can support the race. With Sunday being Easter, not much work will get done on the big AVA job I'm working on and it MUST be done by the end of April. The weekend of the 26th I have lots of video work going on so I will already be stressed out.

I'll get with Ernie this weekend and discuss some possible options and hopefully make a go-nogo call by Monday.

Working 14-16 hour days takes its toll.................

Tim
Old 04-20-2014, 05:48 AM
dphill2
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim, I'm CDing a pattern contest on the 26 and 27th so I'm not going to make that one !!

Dave..
Old 04-21-2014, 03:35 PM
Tbatt

Guys, I'm going to cancel the race for next weekend. On top of everything else that is going on we had a death in the family last Saturday night.

We will reschedule the race for a later date.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:16 AM
Tbatt

The Harvest C40 race will not take place this year. We will see if there is any interest next season.