Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

castor oil mix

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 08:46 AM
Snakeace909

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default castor oil mix

Does anybody know how much castor oil to mix for a magnum 52 four stroke in regular airplane fuel
Old 06-05-2012, 09:54 AM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: castor oil mix

It depends on what fuel you are starting with. Your best bet is just to buy fuel that already has a blend of castor and synthetic oils in it.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just add an extra OZ of castor to one gal of whatever(>15%) and you'll be fine for starters but do get stuff for 4 strokers after that.
Old 06-08-2012, 02:47 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

I run a extra 2 oz. of castor just for insurance. A habbit I got into in the 70's from reading engine tests from the designers of the time. Fore some reason, the extra 2 oz in 15% really wakes up my webra 55 and 35 speed, the Jetts like it also. Just a little insurance, and the things seem to run foreaver and ever. After around 11 years of reliable scooting, I would not sell my Jett 35, peroid. I just may take it with me!!! ENJOY