Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

JAY LOFTIN AMSOIL PLANES

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 04:54 AM
jloftin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JAY LOFTIN AMSOIL PLANES

JAYLOFTINAEROWORKSYAK54 &EXTRA260AMSOILSABERAEROBATICPLANESHARRIMANTNFLYIN 2012 .
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32824.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	1777397   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oj26337.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	1777398  
Old 07-01-2012, 06:32 AM
JPMacG
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JAY LOFTIN AMSOIL PLANES

Is Amsoil sponsoring you, or are you just a dealer trying to get some publicity?
Old 07-01-2012, 09:07 AM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would venture to guess, he joined in March of 2011 and only has 4 posts, just looking for publicity.

I didn't see the Amsoil logo on either of the planes either, so if he's sponsored, the sponsor might be little upset.

He also advertises for B & E Graphics. So 3 out of the 4 posts are advertisements

Frank

Old 07-01-2012, 12:18 PM
jloftin

JPMacG : Hello yes AMSOILdoes sponsor me This came about when an AMSOIL DEALERfor my region saw me fly and liked my planes and got me in contact with AMSOILpublication and marketing !!!! Amsoil gives me all my advertising material banners stickers hats shirts catalogs .
and dealer ship to sell Amsoil products that i only sell at BIGBIRDFLY-INS. All this was giving to me after AMSOIL did a story on me in there APRIL 2012 product magazine that you can look at on the internet by typing in{ Jay Loftin AMSOIL product magazine} the article is about me using AMSOIL products with my gas for my airplanes. I also have Amsoil stickers on my plane on the cowl and on the bottom of my wings . I love using AMSOIL in my planes it is a great product !!!!!!! ?????? Thank you for asking Jay

Name:	Fd92935.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	1777518  
Old 07-01-2012, 12:19 PM
STUKA BARRY

Slamsoil is a waste of $$ if you ask me. I can get 3 times the Pennzoil for the same amount.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Bill Vargas
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool,,, another oil slam thread just because of somebody is to cheap to buy the good stuff
Old 07-01-2012, 12:47 PM
jloftin

Hello Bill Amsoil is a great oil what i like about the SABER 100:1 that i use it can be used on a 100cc 50cc 30cc motor all from the same pack !
ONALLTHESAME MOTORS that makes it easy plus the synthetic oil that AMSOIL makes is much better on the wear of the motor than just about all the oil out there it is a very high synthetic blend much higher than most companies are willing to use or sell . And is specially designed for two stroke motors to cut down on wear heat gumming and fuel consumption !!! Now as for the price iam willing to spend Penney s more for a far greater oil on my planes motors they cost a lot of money and yes they are high performance !!!!!

But not every one fills the same and i can respect that Iam just one man calling it like i see it

Thank You Jay Loftin

Name:	Sq46158.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	1777543