Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

RC Swap Meet Fort Pierce Aug 18th

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

RC Swap Meet Fort Pierce Aug 18th

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 10:01 AM
scottsshearer
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC Swap Meet Fort Pierce Aug 18th

Sundancer's RC Club in Fort Pierce is holding a swap meet on August 18th starting at 7am.
There is a $5 charge per carload. It doesn't matter how many people you bring in your car. Also, the $5 covers the price if you want to sell or just look around, no other fees are involved.
There will be a 50/50 drawing at 10am sharp.

The Sundancer's RC Club is mainly a airplane and helicopter club but have recently put in a pond for boating and are in the process of building an offroad RC clay track (weather has been delaying us).

I know there are alot of you guys that have stuff for sale, so bring it out. You may have some good luck because they are going to have this offroad track up and running within a couple of months and they will need vehicles.

http://sundancersrc.org/

Here is an overhead shot of the area. http://www.sundancersrc.org/WhereWeAre.aspx

8457 Germany Canal Road
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987

From the Turnpike,
Exit the turnpike and head west. You will go past the fairgrounds and approximately 3-4 miles past that you will need to turn south onto Carlton Road (State Highway 613). Follow Carlton Rd. to Germany Canal Road and turn right (west). Follow that approx a mile and you will see the entrance to the complex to your right.