Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

This site is run very unprofessionally and is really looking like a joke!!

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

This site is run very unprofessionally and is really looking like a joke!!

Old 08-16-2013, 07:31 AM
Iflyglow
My Feedback: (79)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This site is run very unprofessionally and is really looking like a joke!!

I have tried for a week to contact anybody that can do something to fix my account to no avail. Not one frickin responce from anybody. I have submitted trouble tickets, started a thread in the market place forums and even pm messaged individual's from the administrater to the mod of the market place with no responce. My account was charged $50 for an add that was duplicated (6) times do to a glitch when I submitted it. I got the error 500 screen, and every time I tried to get past it, it added another copy of the add. Now they froze my account since the cc number will not go through. This was the only way I could figure out how stop the charges since nobody on this site is contactable. I am starting to think the charges are a scam. Now I am getting emails of offers that are being made on the one copy of the listing that I have not ended, but I cannot even get to the account to address them. I have since listed It on e bay. I do want my account straightened out though, since I will never pay the charges the site claims I owe do to the sites bs.

Last edited by Iflyglow; 08-16-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old 08-16-2013, 07:55 AM
AMA 74894
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Apologies!
I'm escalating this issue right now.
you'll hear back from someone in authority (or from me) before the end of the business day.
Old 08-16-2013, 08:37 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

I apologize for the problems you are having with the Marketplace. First of all, let me say that we do care about the issues you are having and that we will get it taken care of. The person that normally handles all of our Marketplace issues is on vacation right now, and that is why you haven't had a response to your PM's. I know that he's on a sailboat out in the Pacific right now, so he doesn't have internet access. I am going to forward this issue on to Nathan who is RCU's Site Administrator, he should be able to help you out.

Ken
Old 08-16-2013, 11:40 AM
Iflyglow

I happened to be talking with a nember who has made offers on the add in question, and he gave me the number for internent brands. I just talked with internent brands who put me on the phone with a Steve who says the problem will be fixed today. If this site is going to have a market place it definitely needs better support, since something similar happened a couple years ago and the market mod was on vacation that time too. It also took a couple threads pm's and finally a responce 3-4 days later. The only reason the charges didn't go through is the fact the cc is not up to date. I had been paying the balances with PayPal in the past. Unless some drastic changes take place I will not be useing the market place anymore.
Old 08-16-2013, 03:48 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (107)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Our Market Place Moderator is always on top of things when he is on duty. You just happened to have an issue when he is on vacation. We do apologize and now that Ken is involved, things will get taken care off. Thanks once again, Dave
Old 08-16-2013, 03:58 PM
Iflyglow

Well my patients are getting real thin. I just got an email from rcu stating I actually was not charged. No crap, that is because I purposely did not update my cc info. The account has approx $40 worth of bogus charges since it is trying to bill me for the same add x six. Yes six (6) and I will repeat it again 6 identical charges equalling a total of $50.
Good grief, I gave never had such a headache involving this hobby in my life. If this is not straightened out by tomorrow, I am done with this site.

UPDATE YOUR CREDIT CARD OR UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP

You have an outstanding balance with us in the amount of $50.20

Your credit card was either rejected the last time we swept member accounts or it is possible that your card is expired. We received the following error message from the credit card processing firm:

[Declined or Expired].

You will not be able to maintain your current membership status of R/C Trading Plus Member, sell in the marketplace, administer live market ads, use the keyword service or maintain an RCU Store until you update your card.

All keyword, RCU Store and RCU Market activity has been suspended until your account is updated. We appreciate your prompt attention to this.

Update Card Info Now (required for RCU Stores & Keyword area)

Change to Paypal

If there is an issue with your payment, please complete a trouble ticket explaining in detail why you will not pay your balance.

Last edited by Iflyglow; 08-16-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:03 PM
Iflyglow

Originally Posted by RCKen View Post
I apologize for the problems you are having with the Marketplace. First of all, let me say that we do care about the issues you are having and that we will get it taken care of. The person that normally handles all of our Marketplace issues is on vacation right now, and that is why you haven't had a response to your PM's. I know that he's on a sailboat out in the Pacific right now, so he doesn't have internet access. I am going to forward this issue on to Nathan who is RCU's Site Administrator, he should be able to help you out.

Ken
It is still not taken care of!!!!
Old 08-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

First, I apologize for the delay; It's been a busy week with the forum migration. Please check your account balance and you'll find the problem has been resolved.