Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Value Hobby?

Old 07-28-2014, 02:37 PM
OliverJacob
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That does not answer any of my questions. Are there any parts missing? Anything damaged?
It does not look like it. And the $20 refund is a great offer.
Tower would probably have replaced the plane, no questions asked. But you pay twice the price, so if you want excellent service - you need to pay for it.
If you want to save some $ and don't mind some imperfections (and that is all I can see here) - VH is a great way to go.
Old 09-02-2021, 01:41 AM
lordraptor1
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well cant say i have or havent only recently made my first order ( tuesday the 31st of aug 2021) but as of 9-2-2021 value hobby is still showing payment being reviewed message and my 2x life packs havent yet shipped.

i can say that every other entity/online etailer i ordered from on the 31st have all already dropped packages in post or at least marked them shipped. again cant speak of value hobby as i dont have enough XP with them nor if they only ship certain days, etc. but at the same time not knowing or having any updates is a disappointment to me.