Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Seagul Bücker Jungmeister 133 >

Seagul Bücker Jungmeister 133

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Seagul Bücker Jungmeister 133

Old 02-17-2015, 06:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seagul Bücker Jungmeister 133

Hi everybody,
I bought this model with an SAITO FG21 Gas engine and took it to the skies over this weekend.
I had some problems with the model I must say. It flew like a wild donkey for the first few flights and after I got it less control, (minimum on elevator anda aiileron only about 15mm..not 20 as in the manual and 40% dual rate) and some 200g of lead in the coil it behaves OK. I think the manual is wrong. It states the CG being 180mm from the upper wing's front.. but that seems much to far aft for me.
I am now in my 10 flight...and only with lots of luck the planes survived the first three or four flights.
The motor is a charm. It is my third SAITO and a little tip.. DO let it run on the ground for at least an hour or two.. Whenever I tried to do the break in faster (some post say that the cooling is better in the air).. the motors would behave erratically. After following the correct break in they become much more " rational".
So.. I would really like to know if anybody has the same doubts about the CG, like I do.
I am an intermediate pilot.. but I think the model is very difficult to tame. For example if you make a loop.. mine breaks out to the right often... my heart falls into my pants.. but I could always recover. Also.. it has to fly quite fast.. (might be my 200g of lead? :-) )
I also did not install the wing-wires, judging them ornamental only.. Do they have a statical function?
It is a very beautiful model though..
Thanks
Yours
P
hers some pictures
http://youtu.be/Mew4oHQ7MAI
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1144.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	2074193   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1146.JPG
Views:	173
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	2074194   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1141.JPG
Views:	143
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	2074195  

Last edited by Pfroelicher; 02-18-2015 at 04:06 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:54 AM

I have searched the web a bit and haen't found the Seagull Bucker in this Swiss yellow colour scheme.

They all seem to be the red and white checkerboard scheme.

Did you recover yours?
Old 05-13-2015, 12:56 PM

Hi Davidej
Yes.. now after lots of flights I am loving the model. I think they sell the Swiss scheme only in Europe. I bought mine in Switzerland.
It is a great airplane and with the Saito 21 it sounds cool too.
Yours
Pierre
Old 07-08-2015, 09:59 AM
My Feedback: (16)

Just maddened the Jungmeister! The plane flew very well but it was still tail heavy being balanced around 165mm. I'm using. DLE20ra with also about 9oz of weight in the nose. Rudder is very sensitive along with the elevator, I hade to use about 45% expo on the elevator to really smooth it out. Roll was quit nice but you definitely have to couple rudder with the ailerons. I modded the servo tray with supports braces and I replaced the giant horrid 2x4 struts on the wing. All in all the plane is absolutely beautiful in the air, the dle20 does not over power it but I really don't want it to have unlimited vertical. I'd have to say the DLE20 is a great match for the plane. Lastly I replaced the wheels with 4.5" low bounce wheels. I forget the manufacturer. If your thinking about it, get it. Oh did repaint the cowl, the real one did not have the red accents.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	1,007.3 KB
ID:	2108073   Click image for larger version

Views:	331
Size:	460.5 KB
ID:	2108074   Click image for larger version

Views:	320
Size:	423.3 KB
ID:	2108075   Click image for larger version

Views:	349
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	2108076   Click image for larger version

Views:	349
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	2108077  
Old 04-01-2024, 04:53 AM

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Can someone share his CG,
i have a few flights on mine but still searching for best CG...it feels like it can fly better somehow. Mine is a bit heavy and not much thrust with radial engine but sound is nice that way.

Last edited by dr.tom; 04-01-2024 at 05:05 AM.