Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

lost and fustrated

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2015, 07:35 AM
tee681

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try RC groups or Flying Giants much better info !!! less bull **** !!!
Old 04-05-2015, 08:25 AM
flapwad

This is a monumentally sad display. There is not a single post in this thread that is free of spelling, syntax, punctuation, and/or sentence structure errors (probably including this one.) A couple of the most critcal responses contain errors nearly as egregious and laughable as the OP's. O thou princes of irony! It is true that it's irritating to read a post wherein no effort has been put into punctuation, but in these forums one frequently does not even know the native language of the poster. I speak barely intelligible German and French and I hate to contemplate how awful some of my posts on foreign forums must appear to native speakers, yet I've never been subjected to a harrangue like this one.

If you cannot make sense of a posted question, I recommend that you either ask for clarification or abstain from responding. Berating people for their imperfect writing skills will not cause them to go back to 8th grade english class. It does, however, provide some degree of entertainment to those, like me, who will get a good laugh over the flaws in your own posts.
Old 04-05-2015, 06:46 PM
bill1134

There are better sites to answer your questions. The grammar police can't answer it !!!. I'm deleting this site. I understood your question. I didn't need periods and comas to understand it,I guess some people need these things to comprehend the English language.I would like to know how many scenarios your question suggested without punctuation.Who cares anyway ! They need to get a life.

Last edited by bill1134; 04-08-2015 at 01:50 PM.