Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
AMA says, "Wait to register" >

AMA says, "Wait to register"

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

AMA says, "Wait to register"

Old 01-31-2016, 07:32 AM
  #751  
Banned
My Feedback: (8)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 7,269
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by jeffrey solomon
I liked the movie too.

I found a site for "commercial drone insurance" and posted it some time ago.

I did not inquire regarding insurance for recreational flying, but I would think, that recreational ins. might be more

easily obtainable than commercial

ins. considering there is less risk in flying for fun.



I find it interesting, that once again, you appear to want to participate in something constructive, you may recall

that a similar situation occurred with you, concerning the production of a congressional letter template, that I and Combatpig were discussing and

you were not exactly in favor of. Only after a numerous strongly persuasive posts by Combatpig and myself did you finally mollify your attitude, and

produced a very well worded letter.

but then, you sought to control the dissemination and timing of the release of the letter template. I hope this is not going to happen again.

If you're not going to play nice with everyone,

No one is going to play with you at all.

Here is the list



Here is the site
http://uavcoach.com/drone-insurance-guide/

Knock yourself out sonny
You need to try not to get goaded into taking everything so personally...disagreement on opinion isn't an attack on someone. I've been involved in many "constructive" things, doesn't mean I agree with them all. Some things will make a difference, some I think are a waste of time at this point. To many people here are living in the past, and complaining about the past. Nothing they will do will change the past, it's just complaining at this point. Presently, the hobby continues with nothing more than a registration, not all that difficult at the end of the day. By no means a game changer.

As for the insurance situation, I suspect it might be easier for companies to get coverage at this point rather than an individual, especially if the company is a larger one.

I'm hoping some additional information will be shared on this new "alternative". If it's great for the select few, I don't know why the masses wouldn't benefit from it as well.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:33 AM
  #752  
Banned
My Feedback: (8)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 7,269
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by HoundDog
A couple of real interesting DRONE videos" The problem with the DRONE DEFENDER it the short range Just 400 Meters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Zvpx9fFsM

Amazon Drones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-Kin5o7pCs


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5nb...ce0&feature=iv

For those that Hate Drones and Like to see them Crash:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgXd0nIo784

In less than a decade there will be DRONES doing every thing from delivering packages to servaling U to flying Pole & Pipe lines Crops to driving U every where. First they will have lanes on free ways for Drone Vehicals Only then soon every thing with Human control will be obsolete. Will just say grocarey store and a drone will go pick up your order or take U there because U Like Shopping. Drones of every shape and description will improve our lives as Electricity and the Micro chip has in the last century.

Drones will be every day things, Just as cares and other veichels are . The Techonalagey for colision avoidance( of each other and other objects) is here already it only needs to be implimented in all vehicals, man carrying and non man carrying. Peple hated the Horsess carriage ocer a century ago. It will be the same with Drones of every
description. It won't take another Century either, More like 5 to 10 years to be accepted as normal mode of conveyance. Believe it or not. 99% of all aircarrier air craft are already capapabe of completly autonimasfight. The only reason they still have Pilots is to Load the flight plan in to the Flight management system. Now a computer flies 99% of every flight anyway. OH the other reason they still have a Pilot and Co-Pilot is when the system has a "Brain Fart" and goes waco.

The FAA's real problem know that their days are Numbered especially the Rank and File controllers, then with out controller's what need do we have for management. The only FAA personal needed will be Computer Programmers and Maintenance personal. The age of the Drone is almost here. Man may be an endangered species in the next century.

Get used to it R/C TOY airplanes all ready have the capability of self flight. All they need us for is to connect the battry and placem them on a flat surface for take off. Pattern flying might turn into the best PROGRAMMER not the guy that's moving the sticks. Look at all the programing we do with the modern computer radios we use today. Heck (90% of us can't figure out how to program dual rates, Just think what will be possible ounce the computer generation comes on board and is turning into O'lGezzers tha Play with R/C TOY's.

With Virtual reality getting better U might never have to even connect the battery just close your eyes and some computer will make U think U were at the field all day arguig with your buddies about everything from world Politics to religion and the way it used to be, and Guess what U never left your own house.

Now stop all this BS Bickering, go out & play with your R/C TOY "Drones" while U still can.
FAA ain't goin anywhere anytime soon...that's one huge gubmint entity right there!

Off to a fun fly! You get some flying weather there or what? Get the SSS taken care of and head out.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:35 AM
  #753  
Banned
My Feedback: (788)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Bonita, CA
Posts: 1,101
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by porcia83
You need to try not to get goaded into taking everything so personally...disagreement on opinion isn't an attack on someone. I've been involved in many "constructive" things, doesn't mean I agree with them all. Some things will make a difference, some I think are a waste of time at this point. To many people here are living in the past, and complaining about the past. Nothing they will do will change the past, it's just complaining at this point. Presently, the hobby continues with nothing more than a registration, not all that difficult at the end of the day. By no means a game changer.

As for the insurance situation, I suspect it might be easier for companies to get coverage at this point rather than an individual, especially if the company is a larger one.

I'm hoping some additional information will be shared on this new "alternative". If it's great for the select few, I don't know why the masses wouldn't benefit from it as well.
Nice, heres you to a "T" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism
Old 01-31-2016, 07:48 AM
  #754  
My Feedback: (49)
 
HoundDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Apache Junction AZ. WI 0WI8
Posts: 4,501
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by TheEdge
One thing Narcissistic people don't have to care about others cause it's all about them. If U R a Narcissist u don't even know it. Maybe not so bad a way of live, U R Never wrong either. But then there's always this:

Second thought I certainly am.
Old 01-31-2016, 08:10 AM
  #755  
My Feedback: (49)
 
HoundDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Apache Junction AZ. WI 0WI8
Posts: 4,501
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by porcia83
FAA ain't goin anywhere anytime soon...that's one huge gubmint entity right there!

Off to a fun fly! You get some flying weather there or what? Get the SSS taken care of and head out.
Today is the last decent day for a week ... 75 and Light winds after to night is't a high of 53 Rain and winds to 3o MPH.. Besides I played Stupid last Friday and ended up in the Emergency room for 5& a half hours cause I argued with a Prop and the Prop got Killed (WOOD) thank god but I have 20 to 30 stitches in 3 fingers to show fore it. Just hope the VA picks up the tab Like they said. anyway I ca still type with the left hand and my thumb and index finger on the right hand. I ain't going out to the field. I doubt i could take the ribbing for being STUPID. Word traveled so fast the I had 3 voice mails and 2 text. Condolences I think. Like Sorry But "Stupid is as Stupid" Forest Gump 1989 or ***? and Sorry to hear ya got hurt but You going to sell your stuff cheap?

The only decent thing was the Chief surgeon is a full scale Pilot and we conversed about ... He flies a Mitsubishi MU-2P just a couple of Million for that one. (Can't wait to see his bill) OH he was good friends with a local R/C Flyer (President of a local R/C club) that died and his wife gave the surgeon a couple of GS Collector R/C planes and he was looking for a club or someone to take them off his hands ... Just what I need some thing else to collect dust. But Guess I'll be nice and take them TEE EHE TEE HEE! Now go fly. Have Fun take lots of Picks and don't forget to Post them here.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:46 AM
  #756  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sterling, VA
Posts: 1,169
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

So still no movement in the National Capitol Region over our flying field status. The AMA has been totally useless, a paper tiger that can't seem to negotiate a reasonable solution to the restrictions on model aircraft. Our particular field is right on the edge of the 30 NM zone and it is not clear why they would not allow us to resume flying since no one at our field flies FPV anyway nor are we a threat to anyone.

I just renewed my AMA membership for three years, what a waste of money that was. I have a place to fly that's only ten minutes away from here but it's a school football field and parking lot which limits us to weekends and only if they are not practicing. The AMA just suckered everyone to get money out of them, they do nothing for the hobby that I can see.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:55 AM
  #757  
Banned
My Feedback: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by topspin
So still no movement in the National Capitol Region over our flying field status. The AMA has been totally useless, a paper tiger that can't seem to negotiate a reasonable solution to the restrictions on model aircraft. Our particular field is right on the edge of the 30 NM zone and it is not clear why they would not allow us to resume flying since no one at our field flies FPV anyway nor are we a threat to anyone.

I just renewed my AMA membership for three years, what a waste of money that was. I have a place to fly that's only ten minutes away from here but it's a school football field and parking lot which limits us to weekends and only if they are not practicing. The AMA just suckered everyone to get money out of them, they do nothing for the hobby that I can see.
Have you contacted the AMA and requested a refund? I would be surprised if they wouldn't do it. I've heard they've offered refunds in the past, but what usually happens is talk is cheap and the bellyachers never put their money where the mouth is cancel their AMA membership and take the refund. Your choice.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:08 AM
  #758  
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Sterling, VA
Posts: 1,169
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon
Have you contacted the AMA and requested a refund? I would be surprised if they wouldn't do it. I've heard they've offered refunds in the past, but what usually happens is talk is cheap and the bellyachers never put their money where the mouth is cancel their AMA membership and take the refund. Your choice.
With Hash Browns and Eggs. Hmmm. I might do that but first I need to get something to eat.
Old 01-31-2016, 10:35 AM
  #759  
Banned
My Feedback: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by topspin
With Hash Browns and Eggs. Hmmm. I might do that but first I need to get something to eat.
Don't waste any time, you've already used 1/12 your 2016 dues. Every day that goes by you're loosing more $$$. Better call and cancel first thing tomorrow. Have your cripsy bacon first though!
Old 01-31-2016, 12:25 PM
  #760  
My Feedback: (49)
 
HoundDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Apache Junction AZ. WI 0WI8
Posts: 4,501
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by topspin
So still no movement in the National Capitol Region over our flying field status. The AMA has been totally useless, a paper tiger that can't seem to negotiate a reasonable solution to the restrictions on model aircraft. Our particular field is right on the edge of the 30 NM zone and it is not clear why they would not allow us to resume flying since no one at our field flies FPV anyway nor are we a threat to anyone.

I just renewed my AMA membership for three years, what a waste of money that was. I have a place to fly that's only ten minutes away from here but it's a school football field and parking lot which limits us to weekends and only if they are not practicing. The AMA just suckered everyone to get money out of them, they do nothing for the hobby that I can see.
Suggestion start an aeronautical R/C flying club .Non Credit if possible for after school to start and get scheduled time from the school to use the field during & after school, week ends too. Interested students can Join the AA for free and U may even get a few other Adult helpers from your own club fo assist with the class work and the Flying. Maybe the AMA even has a class/training/flying syllabus to follow till You are able to develope your own ...
Old 01-31-2016, 01:44 PM
  #761  
Banned
My Feedback: (8)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 7,269
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by topspin
So still no movement in the National Capitol Region over our flying field status. The AMA has been totally useless, a paper tiger that can't seem to negotiate a reasonable solution to the restrictions on model aircraft. Our particular field is right on the edge of the 30 NM zone and it is not clear why they would not allow us to resume flying since no one at our field flies FPV anyway nor are we a threat to anyone.

I just renewed my AMA membership for three years, what a waste of money that was. I have a place to fly that's only ten minutes away from here but it's a school football field and parking lot which limits us to weekends and only if they are not practicing. The AMA just suckered everyone to get money out of them, they do nothing for the hobby that I can see.
There is no other option at this point other than wait it out, for better or worse nobody else is really working on getting the fields open other than the AMA. Is there any indoor flying around where you are?

Get in touch with some local middle/high schools as well, specifically the science departments. Try partnering with them for some science classes. It's a good chance to get some flying in, as well as use your building skills.

http://www.amaflightschool.org/diy/h...ience-olympiad

One of our members helped a local high school group reach regional finals with the ultra light rubber band kits. He really enjoyed himself, and the school was really appreciative of his efforts.

I recently attended an indoor event and was really amazed at the craftsmanship and level of detail needed to be competitive in this realm of flying.

Get in touch with Tony Stillman at the AMA and see if you can get something going. Reach out to your district VP or even AVPs and they might even be able to get you a bunch of kits for free.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:52 PM
  #762  
 
jeffrey solomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: TITUSVILLE FLORIDA NY
Posts: 207
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I like the new Porcia83

Hope it lasts

Thank you, thank you , thank you for the advice,

Thanks Sonny (see now I am capitalizing Sonny )

Hey you earned it.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:56 PM
  #763  
Banned
My Feedback: (8)
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Hartford, CT
Posts: 7,269
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Appreciate the words Jeffrey, but nothing new though, it's info I've given out before in different threads. There is a lot more to the AMA than just insurance and the magazine. Many many resources to tap there for a large number of things, and those folks are usually very responsive.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:31 PM
  #764  
 
jeffrey solomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: TITUSVILLE FLORIDA NY
Posts: 207
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Sorry to hear you are the wrong side of the edge.
Just spoke to an AMA executive yesterday afternoon about
how far will the AMA is willing to go , he did mention the DC SFRA
and was hopeful that they should be lifted or modified with in 30 days. I don't want to depress you and say "don't hold your breath" but
Unless, we light a real fire under these guys and hold them accountable to us
don't expect too much from them except BS. I said to him, Is the AMA prepared to go to
court against the FAA?, his response was "Do you know it could cost between 6-10 million dollars(we want to negotiate, but haven't ruled out court)
for a lawsuit " So, I broke it down for him using his numbers , 10 lawyers at $5000/hr/lawyer and showed how
unreasonable the estimate was regarding the composite hours of the case, it comes out to ten lawyers working 25days ,each day
is a solid 8 hours at $5000/hr, I basically showed him the estimate was off the wall , so naturally he said I questioned his integrity and
I should use my energy to become part of "our solution" that was what he said "our solution". ( So I said is that final he said yes , so it's a final solution, he didn't like that , that didn't happen just a joke.)

So if you question the actions of certain top dogs of the AMA you are no longer part of 'their solution' but become part of their problem.

(they also play the I'm a volunteer card , you can't question me, I'm not getting paid to do this, so I said "you mean if you were salaried you wouldn't

have any problems with being

questioned, great put that man on salary, now begins the cross examination.)



Lets wake these guys up and make them realize that some of us are not asleep, and they should know we are not all buying their
BS call the AMA guys write them don't let them think we will just follow their lead. Call them out on their volunteer status too , tell them
you took the job, you don't get immunity from criticism because you're a freakin volunteer. This the mentality we are dealing with.

Last edited by jeffrey solomon; 02-01-2016 at 01:33 AM.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
  #765  
Banned
My Feedback: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jeffrey solomon
Sorry to hear you are the wrong side of the edge.
Just spoke to an AMA executive yesterday afternoon about
how far will the AMA is willing to go , he did mention the DC SFRA
and was hopeful that they should be lifted or modified with in 30 days. I don't want to depress you and say "don't hold your breath" but
Unless, we light a real fire under these guys and hold them accountable to us
don't expect too much from them except BS. I said to him, Is the AMA prepared to go to
court against the FAA?, his response was "Do you know it could cost between 6-10 million dollars(we want to negotiate, but haven't ruled out court)
for a lawsuit " So, I broke it down for him using his numbers , 10 lawyers at $5000/hr/lawyer and showed how
unreasonable the estimate was regarding the composite hours of the case, it comes out to ten lawyers working 25days ,each day
is a solid 8 hours at $5000/hr, I basically showed him the estimate was off the wall , so naturally he said I questioned his integrity and
I should use my energy to become part of "our solution" that was what he said "our solution". ( So I said is that final he said yes , so it's a final solution, he didn't like that , that didn't happen just a joke.)

So if you question the actions of certain top dogs of the AMA you are no longer part of 'their solution' but become part of their problem.

(they also play the I'm a volunteer card , you can't question me, I'm not getting paid to do this, so I said "you mean if you were salaried you wouldn't

have any problems with being

questioned, great put that man on salary, now begins the cross examination.)



Part of their problem, great, lets wake these guys up and make them realize that some of us are not asleep, and they should know we are not all buying their
BS call the AMA guys write them don't let them think we will just follow their lead. Call them out on their volunteer status too , tell them
you took the job, you don't get immunity from criticism because you're a freakin volunteer. This the mentality we are dealing with.
So what are you waiting for? Nothing that says you cannot hire your own lawyers and file your own lawsuit. Why not start your own fundraiser, hire your own lawyers, and get 'er done? Then you can show the AMA how easy it is.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:00 PM
  #766  
 
jeffrey solomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: TITUSVILLE FLORIDA NY
Posts: 207
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon
So what are you waiting for? Nothing that says you cannot hire your own lawyers and file your own lawsuit. Why not start your own fundraiser, hire your own lawyers, and get 'er done? Then you can show the AMA how easy it is.
No one said it is easy, and because it is not easy and because I can't afford to launch an action on my own, this does not absolve the AMA from
completing the action they decided to undertake.

Or do you believe because I can't do it, the AMA need not do it, is that your position if so,

Your argument is juvenile,

Certainly negotiation is preferable to a costly lawsuit, but it looks like the negotiations will do nothing to address the crux of the issue, which is,

the FAA corrupted interpretation of the 2012 law. The AMA is going to try to offer its' membership all these other wonderful concessions

instead of what is needed like:

1) not having to register each plane
2) using AMA number instead of FAA number
3) AMA registration will provide automatic FAA registration
and so on and so on.
4) free labels (oh I can't wait for my FAA labels to come) better than Christmas,

These are meaningless concessions, if we accept these concessions as substantive and allow the FAA to interpret the law contrary to the intent of congress, we risk losing much. We have an abeyance order from the judges that provides redress in the court, if the FAA begins enforcement, the AMA has chosen to do nothing at this time, Ok fine, talk to the senators, negotiate but do not try to frighten anyone with the cost of
lawsuit. This is just a scare tactic and is not fooling anyone. Their figures are wrong.

I mean ,come on, they hired Brendan Schulman and Eric Tirshcwell to begin the lawsuit, 6 pages of legal documents, How much of the 6-10 million did that cost ?
By the way a 6-10 million estimated , is a pretty liberal spread isn't it? I am suspicious of that spread. The difference of 4mill over the low estimate of 6 mill is 40% error in the attorneys estimate. You wouldn't pay a contractor if his estimates were 40% out of whack.

Imagine you hired a carpenter and he threw a figure at you of between 60,000 to 100,000,, Then he gives you a line, like "Well we don;t know what's there, could run into all kinds of trouble,?" Wouldn't ask for clarification and explanation, I doubt that the executive council did this, I doubt that the cost is prohibitive and would bankrupt the AMA.

I think there are other motivations at play. The AMA could certainly provide more details regarding the suit then just

throwing out figures to the masses. Many of who are children of the Great Depression and have a real problem discussing money.

Listen to them at club meetings when a suggestion to spend club funds is raised, Their hearing which was questionable to begin with, becomes

worse, "HOW MUCH?" "WHAT, ARE YOU CRAZY" "SPEND THE CLUB FUNDS ON (WHATEVER)' they freak out at the thought of spending

money on essential items, sorry to say this Chris you sound like one of those guys maybe.

Last edited by jeffrey solomon; 02-01-2016 at 01:28 AM.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:01 PM
  #767  
 
jeffrey solomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: TITUSVILLE FLORIDA NY
Posts: 207
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

No question of that
Agree
Old 02-01-2016, 03:30 AM
  #768  
Banned
My Feedback: (788)
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Bonita, CA
Posts: 1,101
Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jeffrey solomon
No question of that
Agree
You have Chris P Brain pegged Jeffrey

"Your argument is juvenile",
Old 02-01-2016, 04:50 AM
  #769  
Banned
My Feedback: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jeffrey solomon
Doing nothing

Gets you nothing

Originally Posted by jeffrey solomon
Your argument is juvenile,
My post was a statement, not an argument.

People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan. If you're not going to hire your own legal dream team and take your own legal action then what is your plan?
Old 02-01-2016, 05:15 AM
  #770  
 
Sport_Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 16,916
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

WoW! So we are so afraid of the FAA that we don't want to antagonize them. I guess it will only get better when we get the Bern? We certainly don't want our models smashed under the FAA jackboots!
Old 02-01-2016, 05:36 AM
  #771  
 
rcmiket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 5,278
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Might as well get used to dealing with the FAA they are now in model aviation with both feet and don't plan on going away anytime soon. The AMA seems to be going nowhere fast in getting us any relief from any of this. Empty promises only go so far. As far as I'm concerned we pissed away funds. Wonder if the FAA has looked at just how close Reese Airport is to the Muncie site? With a wave of the magic wand they could close that too.

Mike
Old 02-01-2016, 05:47 AM
  #772  
Banned
My Feedback: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Sport_Pilot
WoW! So we are so afraid of the FAA that we don't want to antagonize them. I guess it will only get better when we get the Bern? We certainly don't want our models smashed under the FAA jackboots!
Or ignorant of the best and most cost effective way to approach the issue with the FAA. Perhaps going in with guns a blazing isn't the best approach, but you could always double check with Y’all Qaeda to see how well that methodology is working for them.
Old 02-01-2016, 05:55 AM
  #773  
 
Sport_Pilot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Acworth, GA
Posts: 16,916
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default

Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon
Or ignorant of the best and most cost effective way to approach the issue with the FAA. Perhaps going in with guns a blazing isn't the best approach, but you could always double check with Y’all Qaeda to see how well that methodology is working for them.
Since when were guns ablazing? AMA and FAA are in talks.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:07 AM
  #774  
Banned
My Feedback: (4)
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,762
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Sport_Pilot
Since when were guns ablazing? AMA and FAA are in talks.
Reading these threads it appears some feel that's the best course of action. Others simply don't understand why it's taking more than a day or so to resolve.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:09 AM
  #775  
 
rcmiket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 5,278
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon
Reading these threads it appears some feel that's the best course of action. Others simply don't understand why it's taking more than a day or so to resolve.
What's a reasonable amount of time to resolve these issues , in your opinion? The FAA got registration done in what 30 days?

Mike

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.