Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

A new HIGH in LOW customer service Heli World aka Century Helicopter

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

A new HIGH in LOW customer service Heli World aka Century Helicopter

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 01:26 PM
TampaRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A new HIGH in LOW customer service Heli World aka Century Helicopter

Placed an order via their website (and was charged in full and everything was in stock ) April 19, today is May 5 and they still have not shipped it, just excuses.

When it didn't ship by the 9th day I called and some kid answered and I told him I wanted to talk to a manager. He tells me there are no managers to talk to. I keep asking for a manager and he finally says that a female manager will call me in 15 minutes after she gets off the phone.

Not feeling comfortable with him, I ask him his name and he says "Ben".

So hours go by, and naturally no return call from the female manager. So I call back and by this time I'm steaming. I get another guy on the phone who claims to be a manager and I tell him that "Ben" promised a return call hours ago. He tells me that there is no one there named "Ben".

Great, I was lied to.

This new manager commits to having my order shipped on May 2. According to their website today it still has not shipped (still status "processing").

Great, lied to again.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:53 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Sorry to hear of you getting the run around ....

And honestly , Thank God for the ability to do "chargebacks" when a company tries to pull a fast one .
Old 05-15-2016, 05:42 AM
RC Pilot 007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this vendor have bad rep long time