Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Just got the Furibee X215...Anyone else have one?

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Just got the Furibee X215...Anyone else have one?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Gadget Inspector

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Just got the Furibee X215...Anyone else have one?

I have several micro racers that I have practiced acro flying with. I have also been using a simulator to help with getting muscle memory with the sticks and I'm pretty comfortable at this point. So, I'm moving up and this is my first non-micro racer. Looks like it has gotten great reviews and it's priced well for what you get, so I'm looking forward to flying it. Build quality looks good as well, so it should hold up to crashes. Got a couple 4s lipos and I'll be using my Turnigy 9X. I'll be doing a pretty thorough review on this one, partly because I will be methodically going through all of the components anyway making sure I'm familiar with everything.

Curious if anyone else out there has one. What has your experience been like?
Old 11-06-2017, 02:22 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nope..What is it?