Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

RC Channel on TV? Getting back into RC Flying

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

RC Channel on TV? Getting back into RC Flying

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2019, 09:34 AM
fscott729
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile RC Channel on TV? Getting back into RC Flying

Hello everyone. I have been away for a while but am trying to get back into RC Flying. I was wondering are there any RC Programs on TV like they had several years ago showing how to get started and then also showing different air show activities around the country with all types of planes? Thanks for any info.
Old 12-27-2019, 09:09 AM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Just search YouTube... or Google. RC media is everywhere... whatever subject matter you want... anytime you want. TV shows can't compete with todays internet and self made videos, and TV shows in general are outdated. If you click on something you don't like, just keep going and find something you do. Good luck with it.
Old 10-30-2021, 07:14 AM
Rimfire123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have not seen any lately.
Old 11-09-2021, 03:47 PM
gaharit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes, I have seen such opportunities, but I have not yet had time to try them on my own TV because I was very busy at work. I think that an essential detail in this task is worth noting the advantage of using a tool that allows Mac cast to Samsung tv. It is incredibly convenient and easy at the same time, so you can use it every day to get great results. I do this to play movies or podcasts in the background while I work in my home office. It saves time and provides several important features.