Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

long time out coming back into R/C

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

long time out coming back into R/C

Old 02-08-2020, 10:04 PM
conrodss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default long time out coming back into R/C

It's been a long time since I have had much to do with R/C stuff, but with a bit of time on my hands atm I want to have a bit of look into the off road car and boat scene. I think electric is the way to go now as the speeds are just insane compared to the nitro I used to run.
So wondering what's a good truck and boat these days? Will be just thrashed and bashed but want quality.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Oneloveknk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Sir, and welcome back. As I just returned myself and found out my favorite company is not doing so well. So I decided to try Traxxas for the first time, seems like they have a lot of support should you ever need it.
Old 02-21-2020, 08:41 AM
skurtzicus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea traxxas is the best for beginners and for people returning back to the hobby. Durable, lots of upgrades and support too.
The following users liked this post:
PropHawk (04-14-2020)
Old 04-10-2020, 04:22 PM
conrodss

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the replies. I am also considering the Losi Super Baja Rey 1/6th truck
The following users liked this post:
PropHawk (04-14-2020)
Old 04-13-2020, 12:44 PM
skurtzicus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh man im not on 1/6 level but I heard those are fun, well I know its fun because I have fun just watching the videos. No where to put something that big though