Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Broken car?

Old 03-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Thevandito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Broken car?

I'm a newbie so I'm sorry about the terminology that I'm sure I'll screw up but I brought a ready to go drift rc car yesterday and had it all charged and ready to go this morning I used it for about 10 minute problem free but when i came back to it 2 hours later and tried to used it the steering worked but the wheels won't spin just the moter or Mabey esc making a really high pitch noise when I accelerate and the moter and esc get way too hot when it's on for over 20 seconds like it smells like it's about to burst into flames just want to know if any of you pros can point me into the direction of what to do thanks guys
Old 04-20-2020, 06:05 AM
bessiebeardsley

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that's really difficult