Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

can you polish your RC car with normal car wax?

Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

can you polish your RC car with normal car wax?

Old 10-25-2020, 10:13 AM
robertfoster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can you polish your RC car with normal car wax?

I got my RC car really dirty and was wondering how to clean it. I wanted to polish it so I thought that I should polish it with Yourautomater car wax as I use it on my working car because it really pops the body paint and make it shiny and clean. So just wanted to know would it damage the body on my RC car?

Last edited by robertfoster; 10-26-2020 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-25-2020, 01:24 PM
init4fun

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by robertfoster View Post
I got my RC car really dirty and was wondering how to clean it. I wanted to polish it so I thought that I should polish it with Yourautomater car wax as I use it on my working car because it really pops the body paint and make it shiny and clean. So just wanted to know would it damage the body on my RC car?

Your best bet would be to contact the manufacturer of the car and ask them . Failing that , the old "try a bit in an inconspicuous spot" method would be next .

Also , if you posted this in the "RC Cars" section you might get some helpful answers , especially if you tell them exactly what kind of RC car you have (It's really hard to see from here what kind it is) ....
Old 12-07-2020, 07:05 AM
gaharit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But why do this? How did you come up with this idea?
Old 12-13-2020, 01:50 PM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts

this thread is just spam,, he's just trying to get you to go to his youtube channel
Old 12-23-2020, 08:42 PM
albertgh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is that necessary?