Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Auction Tips?

Old 10-12-2021, 03:38 PM
cjtyped
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Auction Tips?

Big local auction coming up this weekend. I'm cutting back on my stuff. I know I'll not get what I paid for, but looking for suggestions on what I can do to maximize the sales.
Thank You.
Old 10-13-2021, 01:57 AM
init4fun

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by cjtyped View Post
Big local auction coming up this weekend. I'm cutting back on my stuff. I know I'll not get what I paid for, but looking for suggestions on what I can do to maximize the sales.
Thank You.
Maximum dollars ? Clean, clean, and clean some more! Stuff that's dirty, dusty, or covered in glow fuel residue will never bring the kinds of money that stuff that nice & shiny clean will bring. Also, make sure ALL of your stuff in the auction looks the same way, clean, not abused, meaning leave the stuff with obvious damage, dings, dents, etc. out of the auction.
Old 10-14-2021, 02:31 PM
carlgrover

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

prepare for disappointment. Most used RC stuff doesn't bring much at all.

carl
Old 10-14-2021, 06:38 PM
Steve Collins
My Feedback: (8)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't take stuff to an auction or swapmeet! Sell your stuff in online classifieds. You'll get much more for your stuff that way. The more pictures you post the better!