Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Here is a video of my fantasy scale models

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Here is a video of my fantasy scale models

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2021, 02:12 PM
Plumcrazy Preston

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Here is a video of my fantasy scale models

in action. My fantasy is operating 1/10 scale model vehicles, boats, aircraft and trains that look, sound and behave as close to "real-world" vehicles as humanly possible with complete wireless-controlled autonomous driving. Wild idea to you? I used Trainz 2012 railroad simulator, a PC game, to showcase my notion here. Actually designing and building physical scale models as technologically sophisticated as these computer graphics animations suggest may never prove feasible or financially doable. I post this here to inspire the open-minded and inventive drivable accurate scale-model aficionados of the world. I imagine even operating windshied wipers on scale-model cars and trucks and train locomotives and that concept is not showcased here due to limitations of Trainz software and readilly-available content.