Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Brushless ESC with two T-connectors

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Brushless ESC with two T-connectors

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 01:03 PM
Ribka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brushless ESC with two T-connectors

Hi everyone!

I am new here, so greetings to you all!

I own a JLB Cheetah and love it. It is built well and quite fast.

So it comes with two lipo's (see picture, the one on the right x2). They are 4000mAh, 11.1V 30C. I recently bought a HRB 5000mAh, 14.8V 50C (the one on the left).

Also bought a Cheetah roller for parts, but decided i was gonna build two Cheetah's an d ordered electronics for it. Everything fine and works so far. Last thing i needed was an ESC, so ordered one from AliExpress (see other photo). It's a 150Amp brushless ESC.
I checked for the T-connector, size etc. but didn't see that it has 2 cables with T-connectors which are connected in series.

Since i have no experience with this, because the original ESC that came with the Cheetah only has 1 T-cable/connector, i just plugged in the 4000mAh lipo. Nothing.

After a while i plugged in the other 4000mAh to the other connector and everything came to life and works!

The problem is, the Cheetah wasn't built to hold two lipo's. I know with some creativity i can stack'em or something and get'em in, but i want to run it with 1 lipo, not 2.

So question is. is this possible using this ESC? Can the 2 T-cables/connectors in some way be connected so that it will work with 1 lipo? because right now it doesn't.

Thanks in advance for your help! (EDIT: I COULD NOT UPLOAD PICTURES HERE BECAUSE I AM NEW AND HAVEN'T POSTED 10 POSTS YET) But i have them in case someone wants to take a look..

Rienk