Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

I. D help

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2022, 04:53 PM
Phishshack

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I. D help

Hi to all.
Could anyone shed some light on what this plane is and what kit to.... Plane is new. Just missing the canapé and don't know where to even start looking... I have gone through Google and still no luck... Its a very well done kit. There is a very faint out line on wing right against the fuz like some of the dcal has bin removed.. twin stab tubes on the back end and even where they fix on is even a step out plate for it to seat against the yello on the cowling and running on to the fuz are a different color to the yellow in the wing and tale as well.... Please help... I want to build it up and fly her but don't want to make a start until I know I can get a canopy. Please help

Yellow is different on the fuz and cowling. To all the rest.

Cowling is flat square on the front

91\" wing

Old 01-26-2022, 04:57 PM
Phishshack

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry just wanted to add... The tale/rudder is very short and the tip is rounded off.... Say unlike a cap 232 running off to that long pointy tip