Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

The World Models

Old 01-31-2023, 05:21 PM
model14

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The World Models

Any experience with the subject company?
Old 03-23-2023, 01:28 PM
carlgrover

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I have one of their almost ready to cover (ARC) kits. Back in the day, they had a reputation for putting together a nice kit that made a great flyer. To this day, their dragon lady ARF, on the rare occasion it goes up for sale, is gone pretty quickly.

carl
Old 03-25-2023, 12:33 PM
GREG DOE

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

I've had 8 to 10 of their airplanes. They were well built for Chinese ARF's. My only complaint is their Tough-Lon covering. It's a low temperature film which has a bad habit of pealing loose, and it doesn't like to be restuck down. One of my best models I recovered right out of the box. Another problem is the US importer, Airborne Models, seems to have a paired downed inventory. I like some of their accessories too.