Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Rc branding discussion

Old 04-11-2024, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rc branding discussion

Hi

I am an industrial design student from Finland. Currently I am working on my masterís thesis related to branding effects of flying rc products. In order to get the opinions of customers and real professionals of this field, I have created a brief questionnaire. I hope that you guys could spare couple of minutes to answer to this questionnaire and share your thoughts about different kinds of branding elements. Also it would be nice to raise more discussion about branding in general in this thread because there isn't much of it yet.

The questionnaire is done with Google forms, and it only includes multiple choice questions. I hope that you find it interesting and thank you already beforehand!
Here is the link to the questionnaire:

https://forms.gle/mrFjFPM1P7k1vjj77
Old 04-14-2024, 08:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Already 19 answers to the questionnaire, super awesome! Thanks to all who answered and I hope there will be more responses =)