The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Hardware piece name?

Old 04-13-2024, 12:49 PM
Thread Starter
My Feedback: (1)
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Derby, KS
Posts: 369
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hardware piece name?

I'm trying to find the name of a piece of plastic that fits over an allenhead bolt. It is knurled or grooved and allows you to tighten or loosen the bolt using your fingers instead of an allenwrench. Bonus points if you can give me an idea where to find these ( I do have a Lowe's and Ace hardware store nearby ) TIA.
Old 04-13-2024, 06:46 PM
My Feedback: (11)
BarracudaHockey's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 27,086
Received 362 Likes on 291 Posts

Just a thumb screw.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.