Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

getting out of hobby

Old 03-05-2003, 10:24 PM
PLANE JIM
My Feedback: (109)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default getting out of hobby

any ideas where I can get best price-all r/c stuff-been doing it for over 25 years and have decided to get out-various planes -new old kits-engine-radios-hardware-well everything you accumalate when you build and fly yourself-what is the best painless route-thanks
Old 03-05-2003, 10:28 PM
chik magnet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am 14 and just getting into the hobby and dont have an engine.Heres an idea give one to me !PLEASE!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 07:20 AM
Bill L

Go to a Swap Meet. They usually have an auction at the end of the meet. It gives you the chance to bid against your own stuff if you do not like the price others bid. Fun, Friends, Flying talk[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Who knows, you may rekindle some interest, and go home and build[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2003, 09:44 AM
daveopam
My Feedback: (9)

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts

Swap meet is the way to go. Witchita Falls TX has a big one every year. later daveo
Old 03-06-2003, 04:08 PM
FHHuber
Banned

E-Bay.

Often the used stuff sells for almost as much as it costs new at the discount mail order places...
Old 03-06-2003, 04:28 PM
crasher1
My Feedback: (31)

rcmarket.com Run your own ads and sell it over the internet, thousands of "Us" look through these adds everyday. Great place to unload or pick up a great deal.