Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Fly-In Raffle Tickets $1

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 10:10 PM
The_Matrix

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fly-In Raffle Tickets $1

Hello guys, and I apologize in advance if this is not appropiate for this forum section. My club is having a Giant Scale Fly-In on Nov. 1st-2nd, details about it are posted in events section, or if you want to know more about it you can email me. Also I have raffle tickets available for $1 donation each. We will be giving away an Alpha Trainer RTF by Hanger 9, comes complete with engine and radio installed, just charge your batteries, add fuel and go fly. Winning ticket will have the option of the Alpha Trainer RTF listed above or $250 cash. If interested in tickets you can message me also and we will work a method out of getting them for you. Thanks for your attention, and hope to see alot of you at the Fly-In.