Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Thanks to all

Old 08-09-2002, 02:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to all

Forgive me if this post repeats between several sites, I dont want to miss anyone.

As some of you here know already, I had an accident while baling hay the end of June that resulted in the amputation of my right leg below the knee.

Ranching has never paid much in monetary value and I gambled I would never need major medical insurance. The insurance that covers the land and machinery only covers accidents to "those who do not reside on the premises". Most of the major medical thankfully, was covered by state agency and hospital programs, about $45,000 to date. Still that leaves the minor medical bills and cost of living.
Most of our day to day living income is derived by selling hay each month, most of it delivered. Besides me not being able to put up hay I cant deliver it. My wife has taken on the job of farming, but she can't keep up doing mine and her job also to keep cash coming in to meet the bills.

I dont mean this to sound like a soap opera, I just want you all to know where the money is going and the difference you have made by contributing.

Besides paying the electric, food and fuel for the month, donations have been spent on a new push mower that actually starts without a hammer, screwdriver, sacred indian dance and possible culimating of a sacrificed lamb. That keeps Vicki from using the windrower in the yard.

My family cannot thank you all enough, for the money sent as well as the many prayers and well wishes that have really made this whole ordeal bearable.

As for me, I anticipate getting a prosthetic foot in the next 4 to 6 weeks, and back being mobile and working within another 6 after that.

A special thanks to Big Mike Bogh for his kindness in organizing the benefit raffle.

And also to Marc and Plane insane for allowing and aiding the raffle here.

On behalf of the Kler Family,
A sincere THANK YOU!!!

------------------
[email protected]
Might as well come by and see what the poor people are up to
FUBAR Hill - Home of the One Point Landing
_____
The Unofficial G2 Swap Page
Old 08-09-2002, 10:33 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Default Thanks to all

although your thanks really warm our hearts i feel i should be able to do more but don't know how. my life has revolved around helping people in strife or more needy than i. if there is anything i can do please do not hesitate to ask, and i am sure my sentiments will speak for a lot of others. good luck and god bless.---henry
Old 08-14-2002, 04:45 PM
My Feedback: (14)

Default Thanks to all

BTT, or rather a shameless bump to the top.
Old 08-14-2002, 08:43 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Default Thanks to all

mike , i get reported posts by someone with no life over shamless btt's! but in all honesty i thought more would reply to erik's thanx!---henry
Old 08-15-2002, 05:50 AM

Default Thanks to all

Good to hear you're on the road to the fullest recovery possible Eric. Althoigh I couldn't send money seeing as I'm 14, I have been wishing you al lthe best from the bottom of the world.
Old 08-15-2002, 11:07 AM
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Thanks to all

Eric-

I'm glad RCU was able to help in some small way. I wish you and your family the best during and after recovery!
Old 08-16-2002, 02:17 AM
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks to all

Buckaroo,

Glad to see you back at the keyboard. Hope everything is going well.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Eric