Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

An RC guy walks into a bar

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 10:22 PM
Joss Stick
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An RC guy walks into a bar

An RC guy walks into a bar with a chicken stick and a hot shott. Bartender says " Don't think you're coming in here and starting something!"
Old 08-11-2002, 01:53 AM
YNOT

Default anything

LOL

Thanks funny if you get it.
Old 08-12-2002, 12:08 PM
visioneer_one
My Feedback: (506)

>
Old 08-12-2002, 03:08 PM
quint-rcu
My Feedback: (24)

That one is OK Mike... As long as you don't post any political jokes. - I've seen too many of them get elected.

quint
Old 08-13-2002, 06:00 AM
simo_aus

quint AND mike are here, let's not start the pizza board #2 eh? :bananahea If that happens we'll have to sort you out. :boxing:
Old 08-13-2002, 01:45 PM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Speaking of political jokes, I live in Minnesota, where our Governor (for those of you who have been living in a cave for the last few years) is former Pro-Wrestler, Jessie Ventura.

A year or so ago, he was the announcer at one of the WWF events.

Many people were upset about it.

I guess they felt that having a politician involved in Pro-Wrestling would degrade this fine sport.
Old 08-14-2002, 09:53 PM
visioneer_one
My Feedback: (506)

Default a Quicky

Originally posted by Joss Stick
Two seals walk into a club.

>
Old 08-15-2002, 01:45 AM
bob_nj
My Feedback: (62)

Default A Horse Walks Into A Bar

Bartender says;

Why the L O N G face :surprised
Old 08-15-2002, 03:14 AM
matlok

Default Re: An RC guy walks into a bar

Originally posted by Joss Stick
An RC guy walks into a bar...
He should have ducked!
Old 08-15-2002, 05:45 AM
simo_aus

two blondes walk into a bar.....You would think one of them would have seen it.

two blondes walk into a building, they both got broken noses.

:stupid:
Old 08-15-2002, 05:41 PM
rc-sport
My Feedback: (12)

Fly'n......LOL
Old 08-16-2002, 08:09 PM
quint-rcu

An RC guy walks into a bar crying and the bartender asks him what's wrong.

The guy replies that after studying the test results, his doctor gave him a paper airplane and told him that it had a 'lifetime' guarantee...

quint
Old 08-16-2002, 08:42 PM
Sawyer692-RCU
My Feedback: (6)

Two ropes walk into a bar and the bartender says "get out, we don't serve your kind". So they go to another bar and the same thing "get out we don't serve your kind. After they get kicked out of a third bar one of the ropes gets an idea. He messes up his hair and tyes himself into a pretzel. He then starts to walk into the first bar they visited and the bartender says "Get out, I told you we don't serve ropes". The rope looks at him and shakes his head and says "'fraid not".

(Frayed knot)
Old 08-16-2002, 09:52 PM
simo_aus

A blonde walks into an appliance store, goes up to the counter and says "Could I please have this TV?" The guy says "No sorry, we don't sell to blondes." She walks out wondering how she can get that TV. The next day she buys a black wig walks in and says "Could I please have this TV?" The guy says "No sorry, we don't sell to blondes." She wonders how he knew but says nothing. The next day she dies her hair brown, walks in and the same thing happens, "Could I please have this TV?" The guy says "No sorry, we don't sell to blondes." She walks out and has only 1 more idea. She goes in with a shaved head, in a wheelchair and a tube in her nose and mumbles "Could I please have this TV?" The guy says "No sorry, we don't sell to blondes." Finally she stands up tears the tube out of her nose and says. "OK OK it's me, the blonde from the other day, but how did you know?" The guy just simply says, "That's a microwave"

Imagine Apollo running backwards around the rings of Saturn holding a plate of hot apple strudel, in another universe, connected only by a wormhole a dollop of vanilla ice-cream is orbiting another planet, the dollop of vanilla ice-cream is gradually drawn towards the wormhole, sucked through and lands on the plate of hot apple strudel which is in the hands of Apollo who is running backwards around the rings of Saturn. Yet wife swapping is still frowned upon in many countries. :stupid:
Old 08-16-2002, 10:57 PM
MHawker
My Feedback: (16)

An RC guy walks into a bar and asks if anyone can tell him how to put together his latest kit.

The bartender, after listening to the silence, says, "well, looks like you'll just have to WING it."

I think that's the worst joke I've ever told. My only excuse is that it's a homemade joke!
Old 08-17-2002, 01:11 AM
green river rc
My Feedback: (2)

A 90 year old r.c GAL walks into a bar with a p-47 on her head. She says " If anyone can tell me how much this p-47 weighs, I'll take you home and have sex with you." An old drunk stood up in the back and yelled, "2000 pounds!!!" She yelled back. " Close enough!!!"
Old 08-17-2002, 02:04 AM
jmulder
My Feedback: (6)

Poor fellow............
Old 08-31-2002, 07:14 PM
quint-rcu

A blonde walks into a bar, orders three Singapore Slings, then sits in the back of the room ... drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When she finishes them, she comes back to the bar and orders three more. The bartender approaches and tells her, "You know, a Singapore Sling goes flat after I make it and it sits for a long time; it would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The blonde replies, "Well, you see, I have two sisters. One is in England and the other in Australia, and I'm here in the United States. When we all parted from our home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I drink one for each of my sisters and one for myself." The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. The blonde becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.. ordering three Singapore Slings and drinking them in turn.

One day, she comes in and orders two Singapore Slings. All the other regulars take notice and fall silent. When she comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss." The blonde looks confused for a moment, then a light dawns in her eyes and she laughs. "Oh, no. Everyone's fine," she explains, "it's just that I joined a strict Church and I had to quit drinking!"

quint
Old 09-01-2002, 01:10 AM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

General Forum Rules (post # 1)

RCU FORUM RULES

These rules are for your comfort and enjoyment while visiting our site, please follow them and we all will have a better time.

(1) First we ask you to be polite and adult in your posting and replies.

(2) Remember this is a message board for r/c topics. Topics dealing with other things like politics should be left for their respective message boards.

We have not been rigidly enforcing this rule, but it has been brought to the moderators attention that off topic posts are not allowed at RCU. Only R/C related posts please.

Eric