Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > The Clubhouse
Reload this Page >

Fields near Knoxville and Chattanooga

Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Fields near Knoxville and Chattanooga

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2002, 12:44 PM
stevezero
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fields near Knoxville and Chattanooga

I will be hitting the road for a few days at the end of this week, and was wondering if there are fields near Knoxville and Chattanooga who allow guest fliers. I have an AMA card, and make it a tendency to keep my Magic in the back of the truck on trips like this. I'll be in Knoxville Wed, and Chattanooga Thursday afternoon/Friday. I will have quite a bit of time to kill in the evenings, and would rather spend it flyin than starin at a tv in the hotel. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve
Old 08-13-2002, 10:14 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Go south on I-75 until you get to exit 1. Turn left (east) and go to the first street to the left. You will follow the street to the left past two hotels. (1 usable and 1 burned down) THe sign will say Camp Jordan. Follow the road until you get to the second road to the left. The field is visable to the left.
Old 08-14-2002, 11:33 PM
stevezero
My Feedback: (11)

Thanks Geistware, I will try to swing by there tomorrow if I have the time. Woulda gone today, but I managed to dump a full gallon of glowfuel in the bed of my truck (thank goodness for bedliners) while on a detour diversion from a closed road on the way out here.