Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

Tower .61

Old 11-08-2002, 01:14 PM
bliebo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tower .61

I hope someone can help me. The rear muffler mounting screw is difficult to reach, i have tried almost every thing in my book of tricks without any succes. Maybe somebody knows how to do this, the engine is great no other problems.
Old 11-10-2002, 12:58 AM
tdean71
My Feedback: (13)

Default Tower .61

Tower provides an allen wrench with the engine. This wrench is designed to get in the tight space. Use it.
Old 11-10-2002, 07:58 PM
DSJBEAN
My Feedback: (1)

Default Tower .61

If you don't have the one that came with the engine you will need to cut one and only leave about 5/16 of the wrecnh after the bend. That's what I ended up doing. Make sure you uses some locktite and also wire the muffler on. It's been our experience that the mufflers like to come loose.

Good running engine for the prioce/.