Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

So who WENT to Lebanon?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 03:20 PM
Tommygun
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So who WENT to Lebanon?

It was big, but I thought they didn't have quite the deals they did some years ago- before Ebay. Was it just me, or were sellers there trying to get Ebay level prices for their old, outdated stuff? Granted, I found a couple of great deals, but those were far and few between. There were plenty of older planes that guys wanted $300+ for simply because they tossed in an old Enya .35 bushing motor and an AM 4 channel radio. One guy wanted $50 for a demolished ARF!! In addition, many stuck pretty close to the asking price. I'm not cheap, but common'now. I hope the Hamburg swap meet on the 22nd is a little better.
Old 03-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Joss Stick
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So who WENT to Lebanon?

I use to go to the Roanoke, VA swapmeet. They wanted new kit prices for wrecks that still had dirt and mud on them. Went twice and that was enough.