Community
Search
Notices
The Clubhouse If it doesn't fit in any other category and is about general RC stuff then post it here at the Clubhouse.

engine trade ins

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 01:55 AM
jmulder
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default engine trade ins

Has anybody had any experience with the "Model Engine Company of America"? I was just looking at their trade in deal and was wondering if they were on the up & up? I was thinking about getting a Mecoa 28 for my PBF. The add looked a bit suspicious to me but I figured I would ask you guys.....John
Old 03-11-2003, 03:32 AM
Webjammin

Default They are good in my book

I traded in two old muffler-less engines and bought two GMS 47's for some SPADS from Mecoa and I am very pleased with the Customer Service and turn around time.

Just a note on the GMS Engines offered by MECOA, they are imported from China.

Bob
Old 03-11-2003, 11:10 AM
RCaeroguy
My Feedback: (4)

Default engine trade ins

I agree. I just traded an old K&B 40 for the GMS 47. I'm very pleased with the deal and their customer service.
Old 03-11-2003, 05:23 PM
mikefev

Default Engines from MECOA

I have purchased 2 engines from MECOA and am more than satisfied. I traded 2 old engines and followed the instructions on the web site and within 3 weeks had my new engines. One was a MECOA .46 and the second I just received is a GMS .47. Worked well for me. Good luck!