RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   The Clubhouse (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/)
-   -   Is there a Santa Claus? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/clubhouse-190/4661132-there-santa-claus.html)

STLPilot 08-23-2006 07:13 PM

Is there a Santa Claus?

Is there a Santa Claus? I'm just taking a poll for experimental purposes. Afterall this is aviation related seeing some would say he has a flying sleigh and reindeer.

KidEpoxy 08-23-2006 07:25 PM

RE: Is there a Santa Claus?

Would you add other options to the list please?

STLPilot 08-23-2006 07:59 PM

What other options are there?

KidEpoxy 08-23-2006 09:13 PM

How do we differentiate between the santas we see at the mall and the other kind with this Yes/No poll?

Is there a Santa Clause... at the mall?
Yes, 2 shifts actually, so can I vote Yes twice?
I would guess you'd be hard pressed to find folks(US general pop) that haven't seen santa at the mall at some point in their life. Seeing some votes are already in, I wonder how many would change their vote if there were more MallConsiderate options.

love those warbirds 08-23-2006 09:30 PM

come on how stupid is this!!!! ...............................................Eve ry one knows that Santa IS real. Grow up!:D

Live Wire 08-23-2006 09:42 PM

Yres
Here I Is

If you are looking for some one that helps with the hobby and loves to fly their are many Santa's:eek: :D

campbec 08-23-2006 10:29 PM

Hi All,

Of course there is a Santa ! I thought Virginnia and the editor of the NY Times settled this matter years ago. Like cyclic said all you have to do is think of all who have helped you through lifes' journey:D not to mention modelling.

Cheers,

Colin

KidEpoxy 08-23-2006 11:16 PM

Of course there is a Santa ! I thought Virginnia and the editor of the NY Times settled this matter years ago
Are you sure that wasnt the NYCourt and the Post Office years ago, on 34th street?

tailskid 08-23-2006 11:26 PM

I will, if he will.............................................. ...................bring me what I want :)

STLPilot 08-24-2006 05:22 AM

Santa's at the mall? Duh, everyone knows that's just Santa's helper. C'mon, you born in a barn or something?

P-51B 08-24-2006 08:13 AM

ORIGINAL: STLPilot

What other options are there?

Maybe you could just add a few wording options such as "Was there a Saint Nicholas?", "Is there a Santa Baby!?", "Did Santa get divorced after he got caught kissing Teresa Brewers Mother under the mistltoe?", etc.

pettit 08-24-2006 08:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Yes, there is. There really is.

And I have proof.

Mike in DC 08-24-2006 11:34 AM

ORIGINAL: love those warbirds

come on how stupid is this!!!!
For those that don't frequent the AMA forum, you may not get the joke. I believe this is a spoof on the "Is AMA a monopoly" thread there.

Jim Messer 08-24-2006 11:49 AM

Two little boys were walking home from Sunday School class, where they were told of all the bad things caused by the Devil. One boy says to the other: What do you think about all this Satin thing? Do you think he's for real? Second little boy replys: Well - you know how Santa Claus turned out - he's probably just your old man.

STLPilot 08-24-2006 06:17 PM

ORIGINAL: Mike in DC

For those that don't frequent the AMA forum, you may not get the joke. I believe this is a spoof on the "Is AMA a monopoly" thread there.
Joke? What joke? RCU forum posters know exactly what they are talking about!

Next we'll try the Easter Bunny. Then we'll try if AMA is a Monopoly.

love those warbirds 08-24-2006 07:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Mike in DC

For those that don't frequent the AMA forum, you may not get the joke. I believe this is a spoof on the !QUOT!Is AMA a monopoly!QUOT! thread there.
Joke? What joke? RCU forum posters know exactly what they are talking about!

Next we'll try the Easter Bunny. Then we'll try if AMA is a Monopoly.
No. Sorry I was not aware of that joke on the ama forum. I just came up with that. No connection untended. Besides. I don't even like the AMA.:D

KidEpoxy 08-25-2006 10:21 AM

Warbirds-
Dont feel bad, you were just his attempt to show how wrong we voters are. I'll let you in on a little bit of how the folks in this here Santa Poll were used by the Santa Poller OP

But in this forum, as of right now the vote shows AMA as a monopoly. Argue that!
I already did argue that. We are talking about the same group of soldiers who are voting that Santa Claus exists too. There is your arguement. There is a difference between feeling and fact. Feeling, AMA is a monopoly. Fact, AMA is not a monopoly. Feeling, there is Santa Claus. Fact, don't want to ruin the surprise for the kids.
so vote anyway you want, given how the Poller is using you

I made it clear I voted Yes cause I saw a red suited guy at a mall that answered when I yelled Yo Santa! Now the poller is using that to say I feel elfs & raindeer (yes, I know its reigndeer) fly

Dont feel bad Warbirds, it is a bad joke, and its on RCU

cstevenpeterson 08-25-2006 11:40 AM

I know he exists - I've seen him. At my house, he usually arrives just before Christmas driving a big brown truck!:D

staggerwing 08-25-2006 03:46 PM

YES, actually for me it's a her---named Pat. Gets me big stuff all the time, and is the world's best stooge (that's a good thing) She's also my best pal. I am a luck guy!!!

Rich

tailskid 08-25-2006 06:29 PM

Does she have a sister? :)

love those warbirds 08-26-2006 09:51 PM

well, Ok thanks for standing up for me kidepoxy. This is exactly why I'm starting to not to come as much anymore. It's just getting stupid. :eek: I GTG work on the car now. I've been doing a lot of real car stuff now that I don't come to RCU that much anymore.[8D]

depfife 08-27-2006 08:42 AM

I read through this thread and don't see a RC connection. I am closing the it.