Notices
Composites Fabrication And Repair Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, Fiberglass and all the newest high tech composites

Just saying hi

Old 08-06-2007, 07:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just saying hi

Just wanted to say hi to all thats on the board here, i've been in the composites industry for 6 yrs now, making every thing from planes, boats, cars, guns, rc, motorcycle etc parts and molds from carbon fiber, glass and kevlar. Curing at high and low temps in both oven and autoclave crures. I have worked on the zivko edge 540 airplanes for a few yrs and ii did some test work on the scaled composites x-plane. The company i work for supplies scale composites with there the carbon fiber prepreg material. I plan to start makeing carbon fiber sailboat hulls in the near future. I've made a mold for a show piece not to long ago, and messed up one of the hulls. I took that hull and sold it on ebay, i couldn't believe the responce i got from it so i plan to make a few more and sell them. also if your needing a thick carbon plate let me know, i know how to build carbon panels up to 4" thick, but i do have alot of 1/4" flat carbon panels laying around also that are ready for bonding or painting or simply just use. I will be stopping buy everynow and then to help with any questions you guys post up on the board too.

Oh i've been in the Rc hobby for 6 yrs on and off, mainly planes and trucks.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:54 PM
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Just saying hi

Good to meet you.

I'm Sean, and I tinker with RC Jets, from layup to completion.

Hope to work with you someday on some carbon fiber stuff.

Regards,

Sean