RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Condor Hobbies (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/condor-hobbies-518/)
-   -   Condor Hobbies Flying Machine Contest (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/condor-hobbies-518/10656030-condor-hobbies-flying-machine-contest.html)

Condor060 08-04-2011 07:37 PM

Condor Hobbies Flying Machine Contest

<span class="msg"><font size="2"></font><p style="margin: 0px; font: 13px Arial; color: #333233"><span style="font-size: small"><span style="font-family: Arial">PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES TO THIS FORUM FOR THE CONTEST

Condor Hobbies is a newest RC manufacture/supplier of an exclusive line of RC aircraft, helicopters, and ground vehicles to join this amazing industry. In preparation of opening our website we are giving away one of our exclusive aircraft (The Flying Machine) and a new Aurora 9 radio and receiver as an introductory contest exclusively on RC Universe.
</span>
We are looking for an additional paint scheme for this new aircraft and if we select your scheme for production (and can achieve the rights for it for those using copy written material) we will build your custom designed aircraft for the RC community. </span><span style="font-size: small"><span style="font-family: Arial"><span style="letter-spacing: 0px">You can provide as many entrees as you want and if your scheme is selected, all rights to your design become the exclusive rights of Condor Hobbies and your design will be listed on our Pre-registration page located at </span></span></span><span style="font-size: small"><span style="letter-spacing: 0px"><a href="http://www.iwantmyfm.com/"><span style="font-family: Arial"><span style="letter-spacing: 0px; font: 16px 'Times New Roman'; color: rgb(31,0,167); text-decoration: underline">www.IWantMyFM.com

</span></span></a></span><span style="font-family: Arial"><span style="letter-spacing: 0px"><font color="#00265e">CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD BLANK AIRPLANE TEMPLATE</font>

If we select your design and you have pre-registered for a Flying Machine prior to submitting your design on this thread, you will also receive 5 additional HS 5625MG Hitec servos. Pre-registration is not required to win the contest. Just a bonus. </span></span><span style="font-family: Arial"><span style="letter-spacing: 0px">We have provided a template in JPG format but you can find additional HD pictures located at: <font color="#00265e">http://www.eagle-i.us/FM_Images/index.html</font>

</span></span></span>Contest will run through August, 2011 to give everyone a chance to submit their entrees. Good luck and let your freak flag fly.

</p>
<span style="font-size: larger">-Condor Hobbies Staff </span><span style="font-size: small">
<p style="margin: 0px; font: 16px 'Times New Roman'; color: #333233"><span style="font-family: Arial"><span style="letter-spacing: 0px">http://www.eagle-i.us/FM_Images/tn_IMG_1360_JPG.jpg

PLEASESUBMITYOURENTRIESTOTHISFORUMFORTHECONTEST</span></span></p></span></span>

RC MANIAC119 08-04-2011 09:19 PM

RE: Condor Hobbies Flying Machine Contest

1 Attachment(s)
OK CONDOR......Here's my official entry. I can't wait to see this bad boy flying!!

Nitro-Tom 08-07-2011 01:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok, so here is my registration for the color scheme contest.

I am pre-registered for the ARF, of course :D

I beleive this was close to the "red" test scheme when the FM first came out.

I did it this way just because Red is my Favorite......not much different than the "Stock" scheme, but hey, It looks good!

Game on!

Cprl_lilhorn 08-08-2011 03:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my submission. Are you particularly looking for just a 'paint scheme' of the ZAP layout or? Will submit a ZAP version also, if that's the case. Enjoy!!

Mario

RC MANIAC119 08-08-2011 06:42 PM

Dude....You may have a real tough time getting permission from Harley Davidson!!

GOOD LUCK:eek:

Condor060 08-08-2011 09:53 PM

We are looking for new ideas so what ever you can imagine, we are all ears. The Harley version is a cool idea. Keep them coming guys.
Fred

juanjulian 08-09-2011 07:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Took in consideration the fallowing:

Easy to mass produce
Catchy colors
It helps in orientation.

The idea is to add curves and take away the atention from all the rough edeges of the design and try to give a fresh look.

Sorry for my lack of graphic computer experience but think it gives an idea.

Cprl_lilhorn 08-09-2011 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another idea. First picture is the top, second the bottom.

Mario

Cprl_lilhorn 08-11-2011 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another idea. For this, I can guarantee the logo will be available. TRX, Inc. is a travel technology corporation (which I work for) and has approved my use of the logo for this contest.

Mario

Cprl_lilhorn 08-13-2011 06:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another submission. Variation of a prior one. Finally made myself a white template.

Mario

MetallicaJunkie 08-18-2011 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i can use paint worth a darn, it's really hard for me to use the template here is a real life Ultra Sport scheme i designed... the other image is of the bottom of the main wing

F4 d best 08-23-2011 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Sorry for not using your template, this is my proposed colour scheme, I have used it on a 37% Yak 55 model and all I can say is WOW.
Hope you like it.

Best regards
Mario

Condor060 08-23-2011 11:21 AM

These are really looking good fellas, Keep them coming

F4 d best 08-23-2011 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And this is the side view.

[&:][&:]

Cprl_lilhorn 08-23-2011 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another submission. Top view then bottom.

Cprl_lilhorn 08-26-2011 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another design. I like the red and black with white stripes a lot, but I think it would work in many other colors. Maybe more color ideas to come.

Mario

Cprl_lilhorn 08-26-2011 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HOG colors :) Wouldn't require trademark if you change to a similar, but not HARLEY orange.

M

Condor060 08-26-2011 04:58 PM

Very nice. I like both of them

woolley1 08-30-2011 04:51 AM

hey new to rc hobby would love to have this fine looking plane. please enter me to win

RC MANIAC119 08-30-2011 08:52 AM

Wolley....Dude, if you're new to RC, I have to tell you that this particular bird IS NOT NEW PILOT FRIENDLY!!! It is super fast,
super quick.

I know it looks great, but trust me, this bird IS NOT a trainer!!!:D:D:D

bkg1956 08-30-2011 09:29 AM

He can still enter the contest!!!!

RC MANIAC119 08-30-2011 09:39 AM

Of course, and it will probably be a guy with no RC experience......No FM experience that wins the contest!!!
[&o]

Condor060 08-30-2011 10:04 AM

Exactly, Anyone can enter. Being able to fly isn't a prerequisite.

soccerjay 08-30-2011 10:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here are a couple of ideas ill have a couple more by tommorow when this ends without the flying machine logo
<br type="_moz" />

soccerjay 08-30-2011 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here are two more with the new theme make sure you check next page