Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Control Lines
 Closest match to Esaki Red Silk? >

Closest match to Esaki Red Silk?

Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Closest match to Esaki Red Silk?

Old 12-14-2007, 11:23 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Closest match to Esaki Red Silk?

Hi all. I have covered a wing with Esaki red silk and the fuse is going to be painted overall with with Brodak Piper Cream dope. I want to paint some red trim on the fuse to match the wing. Brodak sells five different shades of red dope. Does anyone here know which one is the closest match to red Esaki silk?

Thanks,
David
Old 12-28-2007, 11:37 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Closest match to Esaki Red Silk?

David, looks like little help here. May I suggest that you cut a small scrap of the silk and snail mail it to John Brodak, requesting the same info. you posted here. For such service I always enclosed a stamped self-addressed envelope. Always works.

While I don't know the man personally, his company has always been very helpful with my questions, and I use his dope and I have several of his kits, all planned to be flying this coming year, one with a sparker, either Super Cyke or an Anderson Spitfire which I have 2 and 3 respectively.

My bet is that you will get first class service from Brodak.