Notices
Control Lines For all you fly-by-wire fanatics!

Brodak Customer Service

Old 02-16-2008, 07:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brodak Customer Service

Just wanted to mention that living in Puerto Rico has it's downfalls when it comes to the mail, but never have I ordered online and recieved so soon a package from the states. That company must have shipped it first thing in the morning to get it here that fast. My hat is off to you, that is the way business should be done.

Crashontakeoff
Old 02-20-2008, 09:47 AM
gcb

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Brodak Customer Service

John Brodak is a modeler himself, and has some great employees. He also hosts a HUGE CL flyin each year in his back yard. You can read about it on his site.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, Brodak is first class all the way. I order from him and it gets here within RIGHT NOW. Excellent service and if they do by chance make a mistake, if you call them it is fixed also right then.

And for you guys that have not used Brodak Dope, it is the greatest. [sm=thumbs_up.gif] Their Retarder really works in preventing blush even here in the HUMIDITY capital of the world. [8D]

Old 02-22-2008, 06:56 AM

I think it might be his wife who deserves some of the credit.
Old 02-23-2008, 11:35 PM

Makes no never-mind to me. If a Husband & Wife are in a business together and it is working well, along with great customer care/service, then I will support them together all the way. That is definitely the long time American way and I love to know that it still survives in this day and age of imported products and persons, along with outsourcing the middle class working man's way of life. [>:]

WAY TO GO, Mr. and Mrs. Brodak. [sm=thumbs_up.gif]