Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

Don't know what happened / Iverza 33

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Don't know what happened / Iverza 33

Old 12-29-2014, 06:52 AM
flyhighjoe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Don't know what happened / Iverza 33

So i was at the feild earlier this year one Saturday afternoon and i had already flown two other airplanes.Then i decided to fly my Inverza 33. I put gas in the tank fired it up taxied out to the runway gave it throttle and away it went.I was in the air for about two minutes an thought i would do a high speed knife edge pass.Keep in mind the throttle was wide open and was flying right to left.Just as i had made my turn and got the plane level i rolled it on it's side gave it rudder and the rest is history.Don't know if something broke or what happened.There was nothing that i could salvage other than the horizontal stabilizer, motor, 4 out 5 servo and the switches.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:12 AM
jetmech05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Need more info....did your plane just keep rolling? Did it slowly sink to the ground? More info