Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

MY PLANE CRASHED!!!!!

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

MY PLANE CRASHED!!!!!

Old 08-03-2004, 09:58 PM
rcbeginner23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY PLANE CRASHED!!!!!

the planes fourth time up and it was perfect before it broke and crashed!!! It was a fine day to fly barely no wind, warm out ,and no rain. we got to the feild my instructor was there. we fuiled it up and started it (with me on body cord) We take it up. i got a few turns myself and i went a little over the no flying zone and instructor brought it back and the wings snap right infront of us and its comeing down realy fast right torwards us and it lands five feet away from me and instructor!!![sm=crying.gif]
Old 08-03-2004, 10:09 PM
animal mother

Default RE: MY PLANE CRASHED!!!!!

That's too bad!
I learned it all by myself. A friend of my was standing next to me the first time I got air born. After my first landing he turned towards me and said You're on Your own! and went home.[sm=tongue.gif]

I went up a couple of times but my engine stopped the minute I got 30 feet up! I called it a day and went home. I crashed the next day doing a low level flight.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:13 PM
rcbeginner23

Default RE: MY PLANE CRASHED!!!!!

i heard