Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

Old 09-24-2006, 03:45 PM
LonestarMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I get to crash these planes.... :)

MMMMMmmmmm, Dan do you have some issues you need to discuss here, C'mon we're all freinds and family here....... I mean if I

was in your position, I'd try to sell some even if you only get 1/2 price for them. I mean I get really P.O'd when I crash my planes. So

what 's really going on here..... C'mon you can tell Dr. Rob......
Old 09-24-2006, 09:21 PM
Arrow IV

Big D,
OK big guy, that's the way its godda be then BRING IT DUDE!!! I don't want to see any little nicks and dings... I want to see carnage, mayhem, total destruction, None of this little "Girly Man" pix you been sending. ONLY send pix that all of us have to ask "How the H@ll did he do that?!!"

IF YOU CAN'T PUT UP, DON'T STEP UP YOU'LL ONLY GET LAUGHED AT!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 03:56 PM
LonestarMan

Arrow !!!!!! Quit egging him on.... I trying to help here.....Dr. Rob[sm=red_smile.gif]
Old 09-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Arrow IV

Big D,
Whatever, pullin my leg, pullin my whatever... PULL THIS!!! SHOW ME SOME CARNAGE!!! COME ON!!! BRING IT D!!!

PS Sorry LSM, I WILL have my entertainment from this thread if it kills me...
Old 09-25-2006, 09:27 PM
lalaland

Old 09-25-2006, 09:43 PM
Arrow IV

Yeah Boy!!! Let's see a big nasty blue and yellow meteor strike!!! Five bucks says you can't spread it more than 30 feet!!! No "Sissy Boy" cartwheels either, too easy! I want to see SOLID impact!! Like CRANKSHAFT BENDING IMPACT, LIKE TAIL THROUGH THE FRIGEN FIREWALL IMPACT!!! IMPACT THAT YOU CAN FEEL IN YOUR SPINE FROM 50 FEET AWAY!!! BRIIIIIIIIIING IT!!!
Old 09-27-2006, 05:01 PM
LonestarMan

ORIGINAL: Arrow IV

Yeah Boy!!! Let's see a big nasty blue and yellow meteor strike!!! Five bucks says you can't spread it more than 30 feet!!! No "Sissy Boy" cartwheels either, too easy! I want to see SOLID impact!! Like CRANKSHAFT BENDING IMPACT, LIKE TAIL THROUGH THE FRIGEN FIREWALL IMPACT!!! IMPACT THAT YOU CAN FEEL IN YOUR SPINE FROM 50 FEET AWAY!!! BRIIIIIIIIIING IT!!!

ARROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? [sm=48_48.gif]

Dr. Rob.....
Old 09-27-2006, 05:57 PM
Arrow IV

Sorry LSM can't help it!!! Were in waaaaaaaaaaaay too deep now... The destruction is commin!!! I can hear the fuse crackin up as we speak (type)... A little balsa impact sendin out a little balsa shock wave... Fuel tanks crackin open, batts flyin like little projectiles, fuses disintegratin into dust, wings snappin like... like... like wings...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF BALSA IN THE MORNING!!![sm=punching.gif]

PS why doesn't anyone use that smiley?
Old 09-27-2006, 07:11 PM
LonestarMan

OKAY!!!!!!![sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif][sm=punching.gif]

Dr. Rob