Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Crash & Rebuild
Reload this Page >

No more SSE!

Notices
Crash & Rebuild Post your crash stories, pictures and if you want to document your rebuild you can do that here too!

No more SSE!

Old 04-20-2007, 08:32 PM
rcdivot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No more SSE!

I got to the flying field today and put a plane up on the bench. A guy talking to another guy seen me and said "That's a nice plane you got there". I said well thanks. Then I got my sig something extra out and placed it down beside my bench. About that time the guy started walking away backwards as he was leaving still talking to his buddy by the bench beside mine and STEPPED right on the middle of the fusalage of my SSE and busted it completely in half! I looked at him and said "You just busted my plane right in half! Now what?" He said "What do you mean, Now What?" "You shouldn't have had your plane on the ground. They belong on the benches." He then proceded to walk to his car and drove off! I hollered out "You owe me an airplane!"

Old 04-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Josey Wales
My Feedback: (61)

Default RE: I'm mad! No more SSE!

DUDE!!![:'(][:'(][:'(]
Old 04-20-2007, 10:22 PM
ArmedZagi
My Feedback: (1)

I can comiserate! I had a friend step on the tail of my scratch built the SAME day I finished building it.

I cant believe the guy just walked off... [:@]
Old 04-20-2007, 11:24 PM
stikman26

that is pretty crappy dude. i agree with you, he owes you an airplane. was he a club member, or did you get a license plate or anything?
Old 04-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Mr67Stang

Check the club rules carefully. It was at a club feild right? If there is no mention that planes must be on the bench or in the air then this guy does owe you a plane. If you ever see him again. Is he a regular at the feild? A Member? Good luck and sorry to hear it. I love my SSE and frequently take it out when I'm in the mood to just horse around. These birds will take anything you throw at them.
Old 04-21-2007, 04:11 AM
BUDMAN27

That sucks. Dont worry what comes around goes around. He will get his. My brother once gave me a book called how to get even.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:41 AM
rcdivot

The guy using the bench beside mine told me the guy that stepped on my plane just happened to be driving by the field and stopped to ask some questions. He has no idea who he is! I thought it was his buddy so now I'm really out of luck!

Budman27,

I wonder if that book has a chapter on (total strangers)?
Old 04-21-2007, 06:23 AM
Insanemoondoggie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This guys a total loser . He is lucky he ran into someone level headed. And not to even apologize , is like rubbing salt in the wound .
Realy sorry to hear about your loss , any way to repair it ?
Old 04-21-2007, 06:45 AM
rcdivot

They can all be repaired but having to repair a plane I didn't even get to crash on my own makes my temperature boil even more! I only had 3 flights on it and I really liked the way it flew. After checking out my radio the receiver is going haywire now! After he stepped on my plane he went to catch his balance and his hand smashed my wing all to H??? also! He weighed about 250 lbs. and by looking at the dirty t-shirt he had on I doubt if he had any money to pay for it anyhow.

I'd just as well buy a new one and build all over again.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:01 AM
Sessholvlaru

Such a shame. I keep trying to have faith in humanity, but it is stories like this simply anger me. Sorry for your loss.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:05 AM
MEINSHNAKE

Default RE: No more SSE!

ouch I am sorry about the loss and am happy you kept it cool cause I would have taken the poor guy out
Old 04-25-2007, 08:17 AM
stinger40

What a b**ch. [:@] Ask the other guy he was talking to for his name. [:@][:@] Man, I hate people like that. [:@][:@] Also, my SE flies great! It does some pretty good 3D, too. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I feel it for you. [][&o]
Old 04-25-2007, 09:36 AM
-EXTRA-

wow dude that really sux,sorry to hear bout that,if he join's you club and you see his plane.you know what to do jk
Old 04-25-2007, 04:25 PM
daveopam
My Feedback: (9)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Sorry for your loss. But there is a bright side. If this D.A. had not stepped on your plane. He might of joined the club and started flying with you. Then he could have done something worse. Like crashed into your vehicle or your head. Since he has no moral compass or character he would have bailed then leaving your club or site owner in a bind.

David
Old 04-25-2007, 06:33 PM
LANNYBOB

do you think you can take him? if so punch him in the jaw and dont worry about consequences
Old 04-25-2007, 07:30 PM
rcdivot

Well, today the trashman came and hauled my SSE to the dump. He couldn't beleive how my poor SSE got smashed. When he first seen it he said "What the hell happened to that?" I told him if he happens to see an old beat up red ford taurus with a fat guy wearing a dirty old t-shirt, get the license number! He just got back in his garbage truck and said "Man, that's a dirty shame that the guy just drove off after doing that to your plane."

I have another one on order so I'm watching out for the Big Brown Truck. And I hope that big fat slop is the one driving it! [>:]

Old 04-25-2007, 08:14 PM
-EXTRA-

hahahahahaha thats funny,show him whos boss!!!!
Old 04-26-2007, 08:20 AM
Cyberwolf
My Feedback: (4)

Call me old fashion but that turkey would have not got to his car W/O paying some sort of restitution [>:]
Old 04-26-2007, 08:40 AM
stinger40

ORIGINAL: Cyberwolf

Call me old fashion but that turkey would have not got to his car W/O paying some sort of restitution [>:]
Great attitude! Besides, if that tart is driving that UPS truck, paint it up with PAINTBALL!! Brown gets boring after a while. [>:]