RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Digital Camera & Photo Editing (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/digital-camera-photo-editing-352/)
-   -   Those Little SD Cards (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/digital-camera-photo-editing-352/11637484-those-little-sd-cards.html)

suzonka 03-18-2017 09:48 PM

Those Little SD Cards

I noticed when I wanted to view my SD card from my drone it had a picture single shot folder and a video folder .well I deleted the single shot folder, will it come back when I reinsert it and take a single shot or should I reformat it on my computer ? if so how do I reformat it. :confused:

loopdeeloop 03-19-2017 06:53 AM

Pictures will likely appear as separate files rather than in the folder. No need to reformat as this clears the card entirely. Insert the card into your computer. Select the card (open it). Right click and select New Folder. Give it the same name it had before. Hit enter and the folder is back (empty of course but you can move any individual files back into it if desired).

Jim Schwagle 05-23-2017 04:32 PM

My experience has been that if you delete a folder, video or single picture, the folder(s) will be recreated the next time it's used in the drone.

suzonka 05-24-2017 05:32 AM

so leave it alone

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Jim Schwagle (Post 12338847)
My experience has been that if you delete a folder, video or single picture, the folder(s) will be recreated the next time it's used in the drone.

in other words wen I reinstall it in the drone it clears out the last video or picture?

grahamnt 08-13-2017 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by suzonka (Post 12317488)
I noticed when I wanted to view my SD card from my drone it had a picture single shot folder and a video folder .well I deleted the single shot folder, will it come back when I reinsert it and take a single shot or should I reformat it on my computer ? if so how do I reformat it. :confused:

With it, have your tried using a photo viewer? A good one might help. I'm using a PhotoViewerPro for my images management.

suzonka 08-15-2017 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by loopdeeloop (Post 12317608)
Pictures will likely appear as separate files rather than in the folder. No need to reformat as this clears the card entirely. Insert the card into your computer. Select the card (open it). Right click and select New Folder. Give it the same name it had before. Hit enter and the folder is back (empty of course but you can move any individual files back into it if desired).

so the bottom line is to keep the rpm's of the motor under control and for max thrust can I go to a 7 or 8 pitch ?

engelik 10-11-2017 12:47 PM

yeah usually cameras create the folders they need

herpawearo 07-02-2020 03:39 AM

I think that camers should have the internal memory at the present time..