Community
Search
Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

sony camcorder help?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 05:28 PM
doctorducttape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sony camcorder help?

I have a sony mini dv Digital Handycam and would like to post some vids. but don't know how can somebody help me
Also i don't have the image pixel mixer 1.0 thing and i think i need it does anybody know where i can get a copy

Thanks
Old 01-20-2006, 02:21 AM
Richard L.
My Feedback: (24)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: sony camcorder help?

You need to get a FireWire or i-LINK cable so you can download the vids from your HandyCam directly to your computer. Then you need to get a video editing software to cut out the segments that you don't want and resave the vids in either MPEG or Windows Media Player (WMV) format. Then you need to upload them to a hosting server. It is best to save the vids in WMV format because the file sizes are small and the vids will start streaming without being completely loaded. Check out my website for some sample vids.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:47 PM
doctorducttape

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: sony camcorder help?

So i don't need the image pixel mixer 1.0 thing
i've tried though usb but that didn't work so a firewire or iLink would work

Thanks