Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

Micro wireless video pod?

Old 02-09-2006, 12:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro wireless video pod?

Hi all, just wanted to know if anyone here has one of these video pods and what they thought about it?
I want to get a wireless cam for my planes and the 1oz weight is nice and the price is much lower than others I've seen.
I don't mind paying a little extra for a quality product but if this is actually a good setup or has decent video it would be nice to save that couple hundred compared to those others.
Any opinions and suggestions that would help me get an idea of how this camera compares or if it's worth it
is greatly appreciated. Thanks BG
Old 02-09-2006, 10:00 PM

Default RE: Micro wireless video pod?

Anyone?
Old 02-10-2006, 07:33 PM
My Feedback: (1)

Try the aerial photography and video forum. I am sure somebody on that forum has used Microwireless' equipment before, possibly that same unit.
I have no experience with that company, myself. I got my gear from BlackwidowAV.com but its not an "all-in-one" type of system.
Old 03-13-2006, 05:46 PM

bgcatfish1 i just purchased the edvr5in1 from the uk i have only one video flight with it and im very impressed . res is 640x480with 6min of vid. and it weighs 22grams. it has an internal lipo batt. that is charged through the usb port. you can also take 3000 pics ,55min of audio and use as a web cam. hope this helps eckace1
Old 06-10-2006, 10:32 AM

I ordered from them end of April 2006 and the Video Pod is still backordered.