Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

Blue Angels Video

Old 05-10-2006, 05:32 PM
My Feedback: (32)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Angels Video

Does anyone know what happened to the Video of the reporter guy in the Blue Angels full scale jet? I played it last night and went to show it to a friend today and it was gone. Thanks Lee
Old 05-26-2006, 03:41 AM

Default RE: Blue Angels Video

Here ya go...ignore the stupid ad that plays before the video begins.
http://www.whas11.com/sharedcontent/...60862&catId=49

Matt
Old 05-29-2006, 04:53 PM
My Feedback: (32)

I appreciate that . The one I saw was diff. The guy in that one allowed a full gamet of High G man and passed out a bunch. He never complained. This guy whimped out. I dont want to be to hard on him because I might have done the same but I would hope not. The other guy was quite abit younger. It is just funny how confident he was at first and to see the change. I thought he was going to get pissed Thanks again Lee
Old 07-03-2006, 06:35 PM

I found the one the orginal poster was looking for. But it seems a bit pruned down. But still gets the point across.
http://www.flightglobal.com/Articles/2006/06/30/Navigation/190/207549/Video+Reporter+'Steve'+blacks-out+three+times+while+riding+with+US+Navy+Blue+Ang els+Boeing+FA-18.html