Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software
 What is the best "bang for ur buck" video system out there? >

What is the best "bang for ur buck" video system out there?

Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

What is the best "bang for ur buck" video system out there?

Old 05-24-2006, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the best "bang for ur buck" video system out there?

Hi, I have been flying mainly .40 sized planes for about 3 years and now I want to put in some video recording systems in my planes. Now it doesn’t matter to me if I can see it while flying or being saved through the cameras memory/ram. I am looking for something under $200. Must have at least 30 fps, receiver must be able to connect to my laptop, minimum 700 ft range, minimum res. 320. Here is the website that I have found that has a descent cam, http://www.microwireless.net/, and it would be the video pod. Its 1.1 oz so that’s like 30 grams I believe. Its $179 with computer receiver, 8 dbi antenna. If anyone has this camera and have a video done please send it to me through email, (just pm me and I will tell u my info.) However some of you may have heard of the CVS camera that was hacked. Unfortunely they created a new version of this camera that cannot be hacked.... for now. If anyone has the old version cvs camera I will buy it from u for $45. Thanks.