Community
Search
Notices
Digital Video (DV) & Video Editing Software Discuss the use of digital video which we use to show our rc stuff off on the web. Talk about products, editing software, tips, ratings, rendering to the web, etc

4 screens in 1 ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 12:31 AM
Vespah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 screens in 1 ?

I have seen a couple videos using Adobe Premiere Elements 2.0 and they were some how able to get upto 4 different scenes playing at once. Anyone know how you do this ? I have racked my brain trying to figure out how to do it. Since adobe doesnt give you sqwat for direction unless you buy all the how to stuff, figure I would ask here.
Old 05-28-2006, 09:21 AM
pulse213

Default RE: 4 screens in 1 ?

I don't have Adobe,but in Vegas Studio you can do this with 4 video tracks in the time-line. You need to stack the 4 clips (events) vertical in the time-line,then crop each event to fit into their perspective corners.

In Vegas there is a crop icon in the corner of each event,not sure if Adobe is the same. If not,try right clicking the event.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:35 AM
Vespah

Thanks for the info, Im still hunting for the option to do this. I click Help and Adobe says oh yeah you can do this but we arent going to tell you how unless you pay $19.95 for directions on how to do it. Spent $150 on the software WTH ! Anymore companies like this piss me off.

Again thanks for the info on Vegas Studio, does this software give you any good walk thrus and information? How do you like it ? I might just change to it if there are better accesible learning tutorials.

UPDATE: I FIGURED IT OUT !!!!!!!!!

But give me some info on the Vegas Studio anyway because apparently I can only put in 3 time lines.

Old 05-29-2006, 07:11 AM
LordSirOb

ORIGINAL: Vespah

Again thanks for the info on Vegas Studio, does this software give you any good walk thrus and information? How do you like it ? I might just change to it if there are better accesible learning tutorials.
[link=http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/Products/ShowProduct.asp?PID=977]Sony Vegas Studio Home Page[/link]

I use the full version of Vegas, and the software really kicks *****. Vegas Studio is the way I would go now if I didn't already have the full version. Studio has a free download so you can kick the tires before you buy.
Old 05-29-2006, 09:11 AM
pulse213

Yea, get the full version. Vegas is great,but there will be a learning curve coming from Windows Movie Maker. Since I've switched to Vegas,I can't hardly stand working with windows. The help files are so-so. I just started pushing buttons until I figured it all out. Well,still learning I guess. It does start making sense once you get into it.

Here's one I went a little overboard on in the time-line,but it will give you an idea of what vegas can do.

Click here to watch MONSTER-BOYZ

Old 05-29-2006, 11:41 AM
Vespah

Nice Video, I will definately look into the software. Im sure adobe has the same capibility just tough to learn. The draw back I have is only having 3 time lines.